• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henley

• Quickgun_murugan

• Android_Halwa

• Nasavunensastha

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nyayame kada bhai chesindi...inkemi kavale niku mari ?

Niku vunna in laws...vallaki iddaru daughters...nuvemo India lo vundavu...mari vallani evaru chusukuntaru ? so..nyayanga chusthe, mee FIL should divide the property share into three parts...one for MIL, one for your wife and another share for your sis in law...this is the best solution. ledu nyayam ga naku 50-50 kavali ante...mee FIL and MIL ni chusukunedi evaru ane question vasthe, neeku vunna advantage kastha potadi...

settle for 33% and you will get your right share and no need to look after your in laws as you do now...

leda vallu chepedi, vellu chepedi vini naku 50% kavali ani lolli chesthe vunnadi kuda potadi, vachedi kuda raakapoga, mee FIL and MIL maintenannce kuda neeke padtadi...

and..property divide kaledu kabati vallu emana chesukuntaru..gold konkuntaro, poojalu chesukuntaro vallistam...nuv evaru vaya vallani lekkalu adaganike..

Agreed *=:

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

JUST VENTING OUT 

India trip is full of frustration , fights between my parents and my in laws resulting in fight between me and my wife 

my fil is farmer but has some good lands around hyderabad where he does farming , he has only two daughters , he is supposed to divide the property and register it to daughters , but he has been postponing it , recently he brought a  very luxurious car , lots of gold to my MiL and my wife's sister . He decided to do pooja this year for 5 days spending in lakhs , since we are in India , they have called me to attend , but it was very informal. 

but my wife sister husband , that guy is managing every thing for pooja and he is very close to my FIL , I am not that close with my FIL or MIL as i come to India every 1 or 2 years and spend most of time at my parents house rather than in village. 

some one in my Fil family has spoken to my parents and told them that my co brother is trying to take advantage and get good lands and leave the less valuable lands to me , as i am in US and earning more than them. 

Now my parents wanted me to not attend  Pooja and ask for settlement of land when i am in India  my wife is very upset about it , she says settle your property first , my parents re middle class and have only one house .

I can't hurt my parents saying that this is not right time , and can't hurt my wife saying that i can't attend the pooja. 

my parents keep complaining that my in laws don't respect them , and my FIL did not attend my Grand mother death ceremony , so my dad is very angry on him and keeps fighting with me about not getting  close to them. 

Chiraku denguthundi , enduku India ke vachana ani e godavala tho , happy ga US lo e godava lekunda untunde 

ippudu kudaa nuvvu US lo ee godava lekundaa parents and FIL ela tagaladtharooo manakenduku ani alochistunnav antey great bhayya

Can't blame your parents  because that is how indian system setup. 

You are the culprit , You have to manage your parents .

Remember Happy Wife means happy life . At the same time respect your parents and care them . Don't bend in front of wife or parents .

JUST VENTING OUT 

India trip is full of frustration , fights between my parents and my in laws resulting in fight between me and my wife 

my fil is farmer but has some good lands around hyderabad where he does farming , he has only two daughters , he is supposed to divide the property and register it to daughters , but he has been postponing it , recently he brought a  very luxurious car , lots of gold to my MiL and my wife's sister . He decided to do pooja this year for 5 days spending in lakhs , since we are in India , they have called me to attend , but it was very informal. 

but my wife sister husband , that guy is managing every thing for pooja and he is very close to my FIL , I am not that close with my FIL or MIL as i come to India every 1 or 2 years and spend most of time at my parents house rather than in village. 

some one in my Fil family has spoken to my parents and told them that my co brother is trying to take advantage and get good lands and leave the less valuable lands to me , as i am in US and earning more than them. 

Now my parents wanted me to not attend  Pooja and ask for settlement of land when i am in India  my wife is very upset about it , she says settle your property first , my parents re middle class and have only one house .

I can't hurt my parents saying that this is not right time , and can't hurt my wife saying that i can't attend the pooja. 

my parents keep complaining that my in laws don't respect them , and my FIL did not attend my Grand mother death ceremony , so my dad is very angry on him and keeps fighting with me about not getting  close to them. 

Chiraku denguthundi , enduku India ke vachana ani e godavala tho , happy ga US lo e godava lekunda untunde 

me FIL ki istam vacchinappudu panchuthadu . ila pressure pedithey nijam gane mottam me co-brother ki icchina isthadu. me parents ni valla property vallani manage chesko manu cheppu lite.

JUST VENTING OUT 

are those lands ancestral property or did he earn by himself?

JUST VENTING OUT 

Nee post chusaka naaku ardham ayyindi rasthunna.

mee parents middle class kabatti. They wanted you to be more richer, so neeku rich family lo pillani icchi chesaru. But nuvvu US lo job chesthunnav kabatti neeku atleast better maturity undali atleast financially. You should tell your parents that you know what to do. FIL vallu vallaki istam occhinappudu property decide chestharu. You have no right to ask. And since they are parents valla pillalaki asthi elagu device chestharu.. may not be in exact half. These things happens in most of the middle classes as people want their kids to be richer. But manaki kontha burra kuda undali man. Be happy with what you have. Keep your parents happy and at the same time treat your Wife's family the same way when you goto india... aasthi lo neeku entho kontha osthadi and since you are in US mee co brother kante future lo you have an edge financially. 

Regarding all other issues that happens in between families you don't have to worry. And in case me parents neeku call chesi nappudu daily cheptha unte ... tell them strongly that you are calling to check their well being and not to listening cock and bull stories.

take care and be happy 

intaki emi decide chesinar pedda manushul ida ?

asthi panchamani adagadam thappa ?

musalame sachipothe karma ki rakapovadam anedannni ela chudali ?

co-brother ni ela control la pettali ?

asthi ae rakanga panchali..33% or 50%...50% panchithe in laws ni repati dinam chusukodaniki NRI alludu ready uh ? ready lenapudu chinna alludu mida bharam padtadi...adi etla compensate chestaru ?

rachabanda teerpu iyala kavalsinde ediki aithe adaki..

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

intaki emi decide chesinar pedda manushul ida ?

asthi panchamani adagadam thappa ?

musalame sachipothe karma ki rakapovadam anedannni ela chudali ?

co-brother ni ela control la pettali ?

asthi ae rakanga panchali..33% or 50%...50% panchithe in laws ni repati dinam chusukodaniki NRI alludu ready uh ? ready lenapudu chinna alludu mida bharam padtadi...adi etla compensate chestaru ?

rachabanda teerpu iyala kavalsinde ediki aithe adaki..

Namasthe Kaka Kya haal hain Miya?

6 hours ago, iddaritho said:

JUST VENTING OUT 

your wife should talk to her father and settle... not you... that property belongs to your wife... so you be out of this as much as possible. dont expect wife's property. 

if your co-brother is very close to FIL, let him be.. why you listen to 4 ppl words ? you are a guest to their house visiting once a year and will be a guest for ever. dont expect a son treatment. 

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

your wife should talk to her father and settle... not you... that property belongs to your wife... so you be out of this as much as possible. dont expect wife's property. 

if your co-brother is very close to FIL, let him be.. why you listen to 4 ppl words ? you are a guest to their house visiting once a year and will be a guest for ever. dont expect a son treatment. 

Non landasura post

Gp