brickseek secret script for walmart - anyone able crack it?

astalavistaa

Look like they have access to Walmart inventory api's. And they have developed smart application with it and minting money. 

anybody worked for Walmart projects should have some idea.

Just now, astalavistaa said:

Look like they have access to Walmart inventory api's. And they have developed smart application with it and minting money. 

we implemented change using hadoop, what your needs ?

7 minutes ago, Henley said:

we implemented change using hadoop, what your needs ?

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=54310139

when you search with your zip code it will show the availability of that item in that area's stores along with prices. Most of the time they are accurate. How they are able to get those results. 

6 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

these api's are not giving equivalent results. if you can crack and develop an app you can earn lot of money. 

Did you try it already Bro?  Looks like you are out of luck based on the below conversation i found on a blog. 

"Actually about 4 months ago, a friend and I actually cracked the source where BS was using. They were using a VERY VERY old API source walmart had exposed for something probably 7 or so years ago. Unfortunately, about 1 month ago, walmart turned it off without warning. It caused a huge issue with BS. They of course had a backup source which isn't near as good as the original. I was able to get so much awesome info from it. The new source is ok, which me and a friend cracked after 2 days. Wish I would of had the original source longer though"

"They had a special url from walmart they found that spit out json data. I have used google to see how wide spread the use of their source was and let me tell you, it was either very well kept secret or just no one ever posted about it. I only found 2 sites that ever mentioned it and this was in like 2012."

http://www.ifc0nfig.com/asda-walmart-api/

9 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

Did you try it already Bro?  Looks like you are out of luck based on the below conversation i found on a blog. 

"Actually about 4 months ago, a friend and I actually cracked the source where BS was using. They were using a VERY VERY old API source walmart had exposed for something probably 7 or so years ago. Unfortunately, about 1 month ago, walmart turned it off without warning. It caused a huge issue with BS. They of course had a backup source which isn't near as good as the original. I was able to get so much awesome info from it. The new source is ok, which me and a friend cracked after 2 days. Wish I would of had the original source longer though"

"They had a special url from walmart they found that spit out json data. I have used google to see how wide spread the use of their source was and let me tell you, it was either very well kept secret or just no one ever posted about it. I only found 2 sites that ever mentioned it and this was in like 2012."

http://www.ifc0nfig.com/asda-walmart-api/

yeah. I too saw this conversation but couldn't find that special url :)

1 hour ago, astalavistaa said:

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=54310139

when you search with your zip code it will show the availability of that item in that area's stores along with prices. Most of the time they are accurate. How they are able to get those results. 

are you asking about brickseek??? or about walmart????

people use brickseek to get the price from various stores like target and stuff, and see if there is a pricedrop. I dont think this is just to walmart 

• 2 years later...
On 8/16/2017 at 2:28 PM, astalavistaa said:

these api's are not giving equivalent results. if you can crack and develop an app you can earn lot of money. 

How do you earn money from this

On 8/16/2017 at 2:07 PM, astalavistaa said:

How's brickseek making money? Through ads?