Megacamp

Nenu aws website lo chusi vallu ich8na sample project chess migrating dataware house to redshift using SCT and DMs ,

But if we want migrate our existing database to redshift an3dhi teliyatam la

Just now, Megacamp said:

Nenu aws website lo chusi vallu ich8na project chess migrating dataware house to redshift using SCT and DMs ,

But if we want migrate our existing database to redshift an3dhi teliyatam la

Doesn't DMS support the migration? Did you look at streaming data?

Just now, Megacamp said:

Yes DMS is for migration only ,what do u mean streaming data

AWS says this. May be there is a way to migrate just the data without having to deal with tables

DMS also allows you to stream data to Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon S3 from any of the supported sources including Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SAP ASE, SQL Server and MongoDB, enabling consolidation and easy analysis of data in the petabyte-scale data warehouse.

1 minute ago, Megacamp said:

Idhi already chesa bro, but akkada schama sample ichadu,but mana dataware house cheyysli ante ela

me onsite data ki schema untadi kada, danni AWS SCT (Schema conversion tool) AWS ki feasabile ga marchukuni..redshift ki pampistadi me data ni.

30 minutes ago, Spartan said:

me onsite data ki schema untadi kada, danni AWS SCT (Schema conversion tool) AWS ki feasabile ga marchukuni..redshift ki pampistadi me data ni.

But aha schema ni ela link cheyyali SCT ki , RDS lo connection iche appudu ela configure cheyyali .

1) RDS lo oracle configure chesaka , DML scripts thisukuni run cheyyala ?