Barceelona Atack

argadorn

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah US ni kooda add cheyyochu aa list lo and im not denying that ...  ee incidents ki adhe reason annav which is partially true  but ee thurakollu prathi country lo pakkollani ela treat chesthunnaru... india lo, indonesia lo, pak lo and a ton of other countries...... maybe they are not killing them everywhere else but talk about how they treat minorities in their countries and turn the tables and think about how they demand things in countries where they are minorities... they are always on a high horse and think they are elitists because of some writings in their book....... clearly someone who denies that are on blinkers

i agree with u that their teachings are outdated and simply cant hold if implemented in literal sense.

I am no expert but i believe its best if teh western countries dont involve in the matters of middle east nations and let them deal with each other. 

Just now, siru said:

i agree with u that their teachings are outdated and simply cant hold if implemented in literal sense.

I am no expert but i believe its best if teh western countries dont involve in the matters of middle east nations and let them deal with each other. 

too late.. already west involve aipoyaru... there is no solution but ila kottuku saavadame but naa point entante vallu thakkuva mandi unnapudu oka la behave chestharu vallu majority unnapudu inkoka la behave chestharu;..... its proven time and again 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

too late.. already west involve aipoyaru... there is no solution but ila kottuku saavadame but naa point entante vallu thakkuva mandi unnapudu oka la behave chestharu vallu majority unnapudu inkoka la behave chestharu;..... its proven time and again 

west involvement aa countries lo economy ni develop cheyatam lo vunte peace can be achieved faster..force valla inka violence ekkuva avutadi thappa taggadu.

If the G8 nations can come together and help countries like iraq in creating jobs..ppl wont get into these activities..end of the day andariki families vuntai..if they can have a good family life stable job why would anyone want to risk it 

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

every race is like that. How do Hindus behave in the US, and in India. same.

except India pretends to be secular. anthey difference. Plus any muslim nation that has considerable minorities do not behave like Saudi.

not even close... I know you like to troll but you need to do better if you want me to take your bait ;) 

8 minutes ago, siru said:

west involvement aa countries lo economy ni develop cheyatam lo vunte peace can be achieved faster..force valla inka violence ekkuva avutadi thappa taggadu.

If the G8 nations can come together and help countries like iraq in creating jobs..ppl wont get into these activities..end of the day andariki families vuntai..if they can have a good family life stable job why would anyone want to risk it 

yep but that wont happen and this will continue... 

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yep but that wont happen and this will continue... 

west counties ee, aa countyr lo vunna valaki jobs iivalekapothuayi, inka iraq poyyi vallani eam vuudaristharu 

2 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

west counties ee, aa countyr lo vunna valaki jobs iivalekapothuayi, inka iraq poyyi vallani eam vuudaristharu 

jobs ivvadam ante akkada job fair petti recruit cheskomani kadu... help their economy ani annadu 

1 hour ago, siru said:

is he contesting in DB elections?

Not like that..nuvvu supporter ayinanduku tag chesademo ani.

BTW. nee patha ID Better Cal Saul ani edo undedi ade na?

6 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

valla matters lo velettakunda undadam...  Velu petti leni ponivi create cheyyakapovadam ani dani artham.

1 hour ago, alpachinao said:

Emi ayindi va turakolaki 

1 hour ago, alpachinao said:

Entha mandini champi tharu anta edavalu

Europe lo thuraka santha ekkuvayindi... Trump gadu noru pareskovatam valla silent ayyaremo.. US lo ee paristhithi ayithe inka andariki rod padthadi... 

Thatha ippudu a comment cheshna evadu norethadu inka..

11 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

jobs ivvadam ante akkada job fair petti recruit cheskomani kadu... help their economy ani annadu 

all so called rich countries economy is frucked, inka vallu poyyi help sestharu anukotam brama. It wont happen. 

5 minutes ago, Bhai said:

valla matters lo velettakunda undadam...  Velu petti leni ponivi create cheyyakapovadam ani dani artham.

idi ayye pani kaadu, ee pich pu radics aparu, it a wheel. 

ee wheel ni break seyyali ante, Khalisi with dragins ravali 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu point ki vachav. West cannot stop themselves from middling, and the responses also won't stop. as a reaction white nationalist won't also stop from shouting about migrants.

everything will go on and on and on. Until something drastic happens one day.

the root problem is ...............................

Fill in the blanks.