Iskon west Virginia exps

Sreeven

10 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Mee experiences share cheppandi...planning to visit...not going to stay there

multiple phones with full charge pettuko don't use gps you will be lost

go on a sunny day with not a fricking mobile camera but like a real man camera(DLSR).. 

spend some time over there godishala antaru i guess food untadi but taste adjust kalemu ante back up pettukondi.. 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

go on a sunny day with not a fricking mobile camera but like a real man camera(DLSR).. 

spend some time over there godishala antaru i guess food untadi but taste adjust kalemu ante back up pettukondi.. 

Thank u bro

14 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ya pedda adavi lo unnatu untadi do not follow GPS, follow sign boards. Nice and peaceful place.

2 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Google maps okay na?

maps avasaram undadu..google maps will take to route where car wont go. instead there will be boards with directions follow them

Nenu 2011 lo poya... nice place... signals undavu... manchi camera teesukellu scenic place and drive kuda hilly forest terrain. Golden palace untadi akkada lopala... peacocks cows etc untai. Food avg unde... don't expect it to be like restaurant 

34 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

More about what specifically? 

Been there a few times.. didn't like the glorification of Prabhupada .. he is treated almost on par or even holier than Lord Krishna.. heck they charge you for a tour of his 'palace'..

but you can enjoy the exterior.. the ambience.. it just doesn't seem like a temple to me ..

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

Been there a few times.. didn't like the glorification of Prabhupada .. he is treated almost on par or even holier than Lord Krishna.. heck they charge you for a tour of his 'palace'..

but you can enjoy the exterior.. the ambience.. it just doesn't seem like a temple to me ..

+1