Solar eclipse - how many watching?

tennisluvr

I think I am going to pass watching it direct, even with the glasses. 

Although a lot of vendors are selling these glasses at $20/pair claiming they are certified by American Astronauts society, if they fail to protect the eyes we will pay a huge price. 

Oka vela emanna reputed and verified online dealer nundi munde konunte I could have taken a chance, but road side kiosk nundi koni emanna ayyindante I will have to pay the price for the rest of my life. Not worth it, just gonna watch it live on TV. 

Stay safe everyone who is watching this tomorrow, remember the penalty you pay is going to be severe if you don't take proper precautions. We might even go blind or lose most of our vision during this time. 

27 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think I am going to pass watching it direct, even with the glasses. 

Although a lot of vendors are selling these glasses at $20/pair claiming they are certified by American Astronauts society, if they fail to protect the eyes we will pay a huge price. 

Oka vela emanna reputed and verified online dealer nundi munde konunte I could have taken a chance, but road side kiosk nundi koni emanna ayyindante I will have to pay the price for the rest of my life. Not worth it, just gonna watch it live on TV. 

Stay safe everyone who is watching this tomorrow, remember the penalty you pay is going to be severe if you don't take proper precautions. We might even go blind or lose most of our vision during this time. 

when we were kids we used to watch with masi glass.. multipel xrays stacked together..