Kula pichaa threads.....

KABALI

2 hours ago, Nasavunensastha said:

Tdp emindi bro marchipoinava

He is saying everywhere it is like that including tdp but one hatred group cries only on one caste no party or family is pathith 

That doesn't talk on issues and they don't have answers they use abusive language I think we're brought up like that 

These pseudo caste phobia should be exposed I have tried in the other thread they post gifs n abusive language they don't have answers

Oka kulam ani edichey yedavala ni emi anali nijamina caste feeling valladey

Peru thoka pettukoni vunnavallaki caste feeling ledantey just because hero particular caste kabatti support chesey batch ni emi anali 

8 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

He is saying everywhere it is like that including tdp but one hatred group cries only on one caste no party or family is pathith 

That doesn't talk on issues and they don't have answers they use abusive language I think we're brought up like that 

These pseudo caste phobia should be exposed I have tried in the other thread they post gifs n abusive language they don't have answers

Oka kulam ani edichey yedavala ni emi anali nijamina caste feeling valladey

Peru thoka pettukoni vunnavallaki caste feeling ledantey just because hero particular caste kabatti support chesey batch ni emi anali 

Ok i misunderstand..aithe valid point