GoT season finale trailer

tennisluvr

12 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Will the dragon spit ice ah kada anedi na dbt

Yes, it will. 

There are many theories around. And I believe this one - 

Hound looks into the fire in episode 2 and says white walkers would pass east watch...

if you compare GOT S6 titles with S7 you see the water beside east watch is frozen now. So there is a theory saying white walker dragon's gonna freeze the water to make it easier for white walkers to pass the east watch. 

Not sure how far this is true...but it make sense to me....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MRI

• Prabhas_Fan

• samaja_varagamana

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

Yes, it will. 

There are many theories around. And I believe this one - 

Hound looks into the fire in episode 2 and says white walkers would pass east watch...

if you compare GOT S6 titles with S7 you see the water beside east watch is frozen now. So there is a theory saying white walker dragon's gonna freeze the water to make it easier for white walkers to pass the east watch. 

Not sure how far this is true...but it make sense to me....

white walkers fire untey bathkalera?

already episode 7 and other info leak ayindata kada... 

23 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

vallu ventapadatharu kada man.. andukey jon gadini pampi ..uncle benji fight chestu vallani divert chesadu.. iddaru horse paina ekkithe iddaru assam ki poyevallu

That could be the reason but the man reason is after Uncle Ben was attacked/almost killed by wights, he was rescued by children of the forest using magic. And people like him cannot cross the wall because wall has some magic power protecting. Bryan gaadini resuce chesi wall daggara drop chesinappudu same cheptadu that he cannot come

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

white walkers fire untey bathkalera?

already episode 7 and other info leak ayindata kada... 

Not about the fire...but white walkers water ni pass avvaleru...they need ice to walk on...

so theory is white walker dragon gonna spit ice and it will freeze the water..appudu white walkers ki easy avtadi pass avvataniki...

and yeah antunnaru news ochindi leak aindi ani...

I'm no gonna watch leaked one..."hopefully". last time galeez gallu ma office lo kavalani na mundu orletollu...leaked one chusesi..so nenu kuda tappaka chudalsi ochindi... sFun_duh2

1 minute ago, holycow205 said:

Not about the fire...but white walkers water ni pass avvaleru...they need ice to walk on...

so theory is white walker dragon gonna spit ice and it will freeze the water..appudu white walkers ki easy avtadi pass avvataniki...

I'm no gonna watch leaked one..."hopefully". last time galeez gallu ma office lo kavalani na mundu orletollu...leaked one chusesi..so nenu kuda tappaka chudalsi ochindi... sFun_duh2

+ @tennisluvr

8 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

Monnati episode lo unna intensity alaantidi.. vallu athram apukokapovatam lo thappu ledu..

19 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

episode 7 kuda leaked a bro?