How many of u are in Total Eclipse path?

siru

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• siru

• Quickgun_murugan

• Mr Mirchi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, Charlotte has 98% visibility of the eclipse. 

I could have brought the glasses but most of them are mass produced in China, even if they say they are NASA certified a slight defect in them will make me pay a huge price. 

For that reason, I am not going to look at the sun at all, but I will observe everything going around me. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I could have brought the glasses but most of them are mass produced in China, even if they say they are NASA certified a slight defect in them will make me pay a huge price. 

For that reason, I am not going to look at the sun at all, but I will observe everything going around me. 

true.. maa office lo okallu chepparu, to test the glasses..lokk at the bulb and u should only see the filament and no light at all.

even a quick glimpse with naked eye  can burn retina anta...bare eyes tho aithe big NO

Just now, tennisluvr said:

anni china made vuntai none are made here 

Asal ikkada outside oka glass dorakatam ledu

Just now, alpachinao said:

Yeah you are right, what I meant to say is ippudu dorike glasses I can't trust how safe they are. 

Mundare oka vela direct Astronaut's society website or something like that nundi koni untey maybe okay kaani last second lo frenzy buying valla edante adi ammestunnaru. 

Normally I would take a risk, but in this case the risk is too great macha. Even a slight defect in the glasses and you will lose your eyesight. Enduku cheppu, I am going to watch the live feed on TV and look outside my window to experience the darkness to light transition. 

2 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

0.1% glasses defective ayina, which is very much possible that's still a huge number since there are millions of glasses that got sold out. 

What if you get one of those, I am sure in the coming weeks we will hear of a lot of people facing vision defects due to faulty glasses. 

50 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

2-3 seconds chuste em kadu man.. sunglasses petkoni 

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

2-3 seconds chuste em kadu man.. sunglasses petkoni 

Sun light rays bend ayyi vachi earth ki avuthayi bro which falls in UV wavelenght... causes more destruction, so 2-3 secs kuda chudoddu..Dont try it...

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

or just take a picture in your phone.. you dont have to look at the sun... 

phone glass meeda rays padi deflect ayi malli eyes ni hit ayithayi kada :P