How many of u are in Total Eclipse path?

siru

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

phone glass meeda rays padi deflect ayi malli eyes ni hit ayithayi kada :P

take picture closing eyes bro.. after that look at the picture... or just take a video for sometime.. and watch later..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• siru

• Quickgun_murugan

• Mr Mirchi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

take picture closing eyes bro.. after that look at the picture... or just take a video for sometime.. and watch later..

Aa matram daniki antha kastam deniki bro... tvlo free ga estadu ga... :P

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Aa matram daniki antha kastam deniki bro... tvlo free ga estadu ga... :P

manam direct ga teesina happiness veru kada bro... anthey... anthaku minchi pedda use em ledu... 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

manam direct ga teesina happiness veru kada bro... anthey... anthaku minchi pedda use em ledu... 

true!!!  comment pettaka naku ade anipinchindi... 

20 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

2-3 seconds chuste em kadu man.. sunglasses petkoni 

Absolutely not bro, please don't give such advises. Consequences will be severe if anything goes wrong. 

21 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

or just take a picture in your phone.. you dont have to look at the sun... 

Phone lens can't capture it ani already cheppesaru, your phone's camera lens will be destroyed if you try doing that. 

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

It's okay man. If I had wanted to do this, I would have brought powerful welding lens type glasses long ago. Last minute lo chaala glasses ammutunnaru to cash in on the craze, avi quality tested ani perfect ga cheppalemu. 

If anything goes wrong, you will at worst lose complete vision or at best lose partial vision and develop grey spots in your line of vision. Both are risks I don't want to take. Defective lenses tho choosi even if you sue the makers for million dollars and get that amount, no amount of money is going to buy you the natural vision you are born with. 

33 years nundi perfect vision maintain chesthu ocha, I don't want to take any chances with losing that due to 2-3 seconds of temporary pleasure. Too much risk for too little reward, plus Sun power mundu manamentha man intha pedda earth itself is jujubi in front of the sun. Anduke ga mana peddalu Sun ki antha special importance istharu. 

Remember that there's no transplant for retina(which gets affected the most when you are looking directly at the sun). 

Cornea ki transplant undi but not for retina. Act wisely guys. 

14 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Can we look in the water or some shining surface, basically reflection of sunsCo_^Y

Pinhole method use cheyyi. 

Water I am not sure I wouldn't think it's safe since water is a resplendent surface and the water molecules scatter the intensity of the light. 

Btw although I wish this won't happen in the coming days we will see news articles come up of people that have developed vision problems due to not following the proper procedures/precautions. 

And also some of the glasses they have used might be found defective as well. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It's okay man. If I had wanted to do this, I would have brought powerful welding lens type glasses long ago. Last minute lo chaala glasses ammutunnaru to cash in on the craze, avi quality tested ani perfect ga cheppalemu. 

If anything goes wrong, you will at worst lose complete vision or at best lose partial vision and develop grey spots in your line of vision. Both are risks I don't want to take. Defective lenses tho choosi even if you sue the makers for million dollars and get that amount, no amount of money is going to buy you the natural vision you are born with. 

33 years nundi perfect vision maintain chesthu ocha, I don't want to take any chances with losing that due to 2-3 seconds of temporary pleasure. Too much risk for too little reward, plus Sun power mundu manamentha man intha pedda earth itself is jujubi in front of the sun. Anduke ga mana peddalu Sun ki antha special importance istharu. 

@gr33d

Asalu direct choosthey problem enti? Sun ni normal ga direct choodalem so eppudu try cheysina problem ey kada why ee rojey problem la cheystunnaru?