Any Real Estate Experts?

KATHRI

4 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

Name misspelled in registration papers... how to get it corrected?

Go to register office and fill out name change form... of course mana india lo konchem karchuavuthadi... lanchalu isthe fast ga chestharu 

Just now, cheenu said:

Go to register office and fill out name change form... of course mana india lo konchem karchuavuthadi... lanchalu isthe fast ga chestharu 

anta simple aa? etlayite you can change name to whom ever you want no?

15 minutes ago, newvirus said:

Yeah you can change; but nee whatever name ki photoid chupiyali 

Do you know any one who did this? Because I searched online and most of them  say rectification has to be done in case of any change to original documentation...

india lo okkodu okoti chepatadu... time vachaka edi correct ga ledu adi correct ga ledu antar....

Do they provide any certificate that name has been mispelt and the correction has been done ani? Seller has to be notified in this case? 

2 hours ago, KATHRI said:

Do you know any one who did this? Because I searched online and most of them  say rectification has to be done in case of any change to original documentation...

india lo okkodu okoti chepatadu... time vachaka edi correct ga ledu adi correct ga ledu antar....

Do they provide any certificate that name has been mispelt and the correction has been done ani? Seller has to be notified in this case? 

If it is already registered on your mispelt name; you don't have to inform seller.. 

if I were you, I would do this 

1. Why name was Mispelt(is it error on registration office, document writer or ur id. Has wrong name ) and act accordingly 

2. Go talk to someone or on agent at ur local Registrar office 

3 hours ago, KATHRI said:

Name misspelled in registration papers... how to get it corrected?

an ID proof xerox with request for change in registration office anthe and EC of the original document okati teesi submit cheyatame 

9 hours ago, newvirus said:

If it is already registered on your mispelt name; you don't have to inform seller.. 

if I were you, I would do this 

1. Why name was Mispelt(is it error on registration office, document writer or ur id. Has wrong name ) and act accordingly 

2. Go talk to someone or on agent at ur local Registrar office 

thnx bro...

the document writer has mispled the name... how do they correct the existing registration papers which have wrong name? Do they give any correction document attached to the previous mispled registered documents?