2 Crores Katnam vs Beautiful Girl

AFDBphilosopher

12 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Na situation 

i saw 3 matches before getting married , 1) girl from Kurnool , she is pakka town type girl , sir , sir ani pilchindi , very fair but didn't talk properly and felt she will take lot of time to adjust with me and might be a problem when i return to US ,  valla father 20 L isthamu and pelli chesi isthamu Dani chepparu , the girl is good but i didn't like her village nature , naku set kadu anipinchindi 

2) Girl is from Hyderabad , vallaki chala properties unnayi ani chepparu , my parents liked ,  i didn't like the girl because she was not talking properly and very egoistic laga anipinchindi 

3) Met my wife , she is from hyderabad outskirts , we met her in one of their relatives house in hyderabad , i got the information from Matrimony site , when i saw her i liked her instantly , she received me with smile , we chatted for close to 3 hours and i couldn't stop talking to her and it was fun talking to her , even though she is dark she is very beautiful. the family friend who came with us found out that they know the family. my wife liked me right away , when we met we didn't feel like we were strangers but we were very close and know each other for long time. 

That night i told my parents, next day morning we told them , than we saw the jathakam  they said it did not match , but again we showed to our panthulu and they said it is matched and also they showed to a different panthulu and they said it is matched.

My in laws told they had some farming land and did not tell value , but just told how much land , my dad found out  from our relatives who works in real estate that its value is around 50 to 60 laks total  looks like my dad gave different village name , my dad was upset that i am not getting much. 

My dad was very upset when i said not to demand any money or any gifts as i liked the girl and he was very angry that he did not even enquire about the family in their village and we didn't know any thing , he did not even participate happily in the marriage , my mom was happy that i am marrying girl i liked and she also did not ask for anything 

After engagement when we visited their house they showed their farm and lands and told the actual value is around 7 C just for my wife , now it is close to 35 to 40 C. Irrespective of money ,  me and my wife are living happily with no compatibility issues. 

Bottom line : Marry girl you like,  and think if you can live with her for you life time , money matters but don't put money in front of the girl you like. if you feel the girl with 2c is good marry her , if not marry the girl whom you think is good to you. 

&.,* here you go .. rich guy spotted

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• Staysafebro

• samaja_varagamana

• Engeo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AFDBphilosopher said:

Your Id tells a different story

No it doesn't , it was a dilemma when i created this account , my colleague was showing interest in me and i didn't wanted to hurt my wife so i put that as my id name to just talk out about it 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

&.,* here you go .. rich guy spotted

Yes , unexpected growth  in the value  the prices were down due to telanagana agitation when i got married , now with TRS , things have bounced back crazily. 

I don't need to work to save for my family , but i still work hard and save money , buying some lands hoping i can also grow

but don't think i can earn as much as we get , but still will work. 

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Yes , unexpected growth  in the value  the prices were down due to telanagana agitation when i got married , now with TRS , things have bounced back crazily. 

I don't need to work to save for my family , but i still work hard and save money , buying some lands hoping i can also grow

Good bro

andaru 2c thiskoni enjoy enjoy antunaru... pelli avvagane property ammesi abbayi bank account lo deposit chestara girl family... aa property alage untadi maha ayite danni mee wife name ki register chestar....liquid cash chethilo petti enjoy chesko babu ante racha cheyochu lekapote 10L ayina okate 2c ayina okate ani na peeling

7 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Good man 

Ade marriage Ki mundu Naku inta kavali ani adgi unte matter verundedi ,greedy people untaru  ammay kanna ammayni cheskunnodi parents Ki over intrst untadi ammay property meeda akada toh  agadu  possesivenesss inkoti but good man nice family ,good decision result peaceful ga unnaru

29 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Good man 

Ade marriage Ki mundu Naku inta kavali ani adgi unte matter verundedi ,greedy people untaru  ammay kanna ammayni cheskunnodi parents Ki over intrst untadi ammay property meeda akada toh  agadu  possesivenesss inkoti but good man nice family ,good decision result peaceful ga unnaru

He is lucky but reality entante if the boys side are expecting certain amount.. and if the girl cannot give that much then through out her life she could be mistreated from the boys family side. Pakka edo oka roju antaru aa ammayi ayithe intha katnam vachedi ani. Once the family is money minded inka aa amount cash raaka pothe chukkalu choopistharu.

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

He is lucky but reality entante if the boys side are expecting certain amount.. and if the girl cannot give that much then through out her life she could be mistreated from the boys family side. Pakka edo oka roju antaru aa ammayi ayithe intha katnam vachedi ani. Once the family is money minded inka aa amount cash raaka pothe chukkalu choopistharu.

Alantapdu pelli cheskokudadu man expectations ekuva unte pellayyaka ammayni badha pedte Inka istune untaru ani chuse category kudA untundi 

pelliki munde clarity undali , pellayyaka start cheste harassment avtadi kada

3 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Alantapdu pelli cheskokudadu man expectations ekuva unte pellayyaka ammayni badha pedte Inka istune untaru ani chuse category kudA untundi 

pelliki munde clarity undali , pellayyaka start cheste harassment avtadi kada

Adhe antunna he is lucky ani. AA property ki value pergindhi adhe if it was worth less than intially thought price... scene verega undedhi. 

33 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Adhe antunna he is lucky ani. AA property ki value pergindhi adhe if it was worth less than intially thought price... scene verega undedhi. 

ela unna bagane untaru anpistundi , pelli peru toh money expectations em levu akda