Arjun reddy movie tickets 2 more hours left

func

Arjun Reddy showtimes and ticketsReleasing Aug 25th

Fandango ki $26 worth ticket $13 ki undhi - For limited users

• $13 for Promotional Code good toward two movie tickets for a single-time use from Fandango ($13 per ticket, up to $26 total ticket and convenience fee value, the “promotional value”).
  • Your Promotional Code must be redeemed online at Fandango.com or via the Fandango app by December 18, 2017 to receive the promotional value.
  • If the actual cost of the movie tickets plus Fandango’s convenience fee is more than the maximum value of Promotional Code, you’ll need to pay the remaining balance.
  • If the actual cost of the movie tickets plus Fandango’s convenience fee is less than the maximum value of the Promotional Code, you will not be entitled to use the balance in a subsequent transaction, or to a refund of the difference.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARYA

• vendetta

• MaximBady

• func

Top Posters In This Topic

just purchased 2 tickets for $14........ Actual ticket was $12 each + $1.50 online fee....so 2 tickets ki fandango lo $24+$3  convenience fee =$27 aindhi.....applied $13 groupon which covered $26 worth and additional $1 using my credit card. Thanks @func

2 hours ago, vendetta said:

plz ilanti fake vi post cheyaku

its not working and work avvad kuda

Nii chippaa mohanikii coupon use cheyadam rakapothee ... adhiii fake post ayipothadhaa ?

download.jpg.0a5732909b63cd3dfa74e52a3de

9 minutes ago, no01 said:

just purchased 2 tickets for $14........ Actual ticket was $12 each + $1.50 online fee....so 2 tickets ki fandango lo $24+$3  convenience fee =$27 aindhi.....applied $13 groupon which covered $26 worth and additional $1 using my credit card. Thanks @func

How?

steps veyyi aa invitation nikela vachindi 

2 minutes ago, vendetta said:

How?

steps veyyi aa invitation nikela vachindi 

invitation emi ledhu.........paina unna link open chesi "Buy" ani select chesa....then signed into my groupon account......ippuud malli try chesthe By Invitation ani vasdthundi........somehow it worked for me and I booked tickets already. worked for me by luck i guess

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

Nuvu use cheste ikda veyyi steps

If u haven't a groupon account, signup for one ..

Buy the deal using ur groupon account, you will be getting a redemption code, once your purchase order is completed.

Book tickets via Fandango site/App, use this redemption code, in the promotional code slot, You will be getting a $13 discount upon ur total purchase amount.

Just now, MaximBady said:

Buy the deal using ur groupon account, you will be getting a redemption code, once your purchase order is completed.

Book tickets via Fandango site/App, use this redemption code, in the promotional code slot, You will be getting a $13 discount upon ur total purchase amount.

bl@st

2 minutes ago, no01 said:

invitation emi ledhu.........paina unna link open chesi "Buy" ani select chesa....then signed into my groupon account......ippuud malli try chesthe By Invitation ani vasdthundi........somehow it worked for me and I booked tickets already. worked for me by luck i guess

Naku first nundi by invitation ani vachindi and didn't work 

3 minutes ago, MaximBady said:

*=: