DoS new guidance to Consular offices

nsfw

Advance Parole entry meeda denials pergutunnai anta while coming back to US.

mainly when I-131 application is pending so be careful.

intak mundu allow chesevallu but not now.

15 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

matter in 2 lines plz

Conclusion

These changes to the FAM are troubling, though consistent with recent trends at consular posts worldwide. The entire U.S. immigration system has long included protections for U.S. workers, fraud has always been prohibited, and F-1 students have always been required to establish nonimmigrant intent and maintain a foreign residence. It remains to be seen, however, how consular officers will implement these changes to the FAM.

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Advance Parole entry meeda denials pergutunnai anta while coming back to US.

mainly when I-131 application is pending so be careful.

intak mundu allow chesevallu but not now.

131 ante GC oche time lo na?

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

131 ante GC oche time lo na?

yes EAD lu work permits vastai kada a time lo..

No h1 no GC but Advanced parole will be ur visa status then

Just now, Spartan said:

yes EAD lu work permits vastai kada a time lo..

No h1 no GC but Advanced parole will be ur visa status then

oh.. damn .. so GC ochedaka ediki poyedi ledannattu aithe

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

oh.. damn .. so GC ochedaka ediki poyedi ledannattu aithe

earlier they used to allow..now denials started.

What happened? 

There have been reports that USCIS is denying I-131 Advance Parole applications where the applicant has traveled abroad before the application has been approved.  This is true even for applicants who have valid H, K, L or V status to return to the U.S.

This signifies a change in longstanding USCIS policy of allowing travel while the I-131 application is pending for applicants in H, K, L or V status. USCIS contends that the recent denials are proper, and it appears that they will continue to deny applications if the individual travels.

What do you recommend? 

Pearl Law Group and other organizations will continue to pursue the issue and advocate for a reversal in the policy change. In the meantime, we recommend that you avoid international travel while the I-131 application is pending. If you travel and receive a denial, you may submit a new application upon returning to the U.S. in H, K, L or V status.

Just now, Spartan said:

earlier they used to allow..now denials started.

What happened? 

There have been reports that USCIS is denying I-131 Advance Parole applications where the applicant has traveled abroad before the application has been approved.  This is true even for applicants who have valid H, K, L or V status to return to the U.S.

This signifies a change in longstanding USCIS policy of allowing travel while the I-131 application is pending for applicants in H, K, L or V status. USCIS contends that the recent denials are proper, and it appears that they will continue to deny applications if the individual travels.

What do you recommend? 

Pearl Law Group and other organizations will continue to pursue the issue and advocate for a reversal in the policy change. In the meantime, we recommend that you avoid international travel while the I-131 application is pending. If you travel and receive a denial, you may submit a new application upon returning to the U.S. in H, K, L or V status.

that makes sense ...