Need suggestion

all_cinema_abhimani

We had hail storm in Texas and damaged my car.. Geico gave estimate and they sent me 3000 for direct repairs.

I went to a body shop and got it repaired.

They had some extra charges and they directly got the extra amount from Geico.

I have 1000 I have to pay out of pocket.

so I have to pay a total of 1000 out of pocket and 3000 that I got from Geico to the Body shop.

But, by mistake they took only 1000 and forgot to ask for 3000. They gave my car and after 2 months, today they called and left a VM. Shall I pick their call? will there be any problem if I don't pick it?

1 hour ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

We had hail storm in Texas and damaged my car.. Geico gave estimate and they sent me 3000 for direct repairs.

so I have to pay a total of 1000 out of pocket and 3000 that I got from Geico to the Body shop.

But, by mistake they took only 1000 and forgot to ask for 3000. They gave my car and after 2 months, today they called and left a VM. Shall I pick their call? will there be any problem if I don't pick it?

pick the call.

ardam kale deductible amount  $1000 nuvvu pay chesindi

if geico paid $3000 for your repairs you are good no issues in lifting call

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ardam kale deductible amount  $1000 nuvvu pay chesindi

if geico paid $3000 for your repairs you are good no issues in lifting call

$3000 athaniki direct deposit chesaru geico pay cheyyi ani

Just now, Bhai said:

$3000 athaniki direct deposit chesaru geico pay cheyyi ani

ithaniki ila ayindi kavachu but usually geico or any other insurance providers will have their preferred body shops akkadiki teesukelli repair chepistharu

geico check isthadi ah body shop peru meeda 

eh case lo ithaniki ichindi anthe diff anukunta but wind hail damage ki ela work out avuthado not sure since i've seen most of the cases in texas only.. 

24 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ithaniki ila ayindi kavachu but usually geico or any other insurance providers will have their preferred body shops akkadiki teesukelli repair chepistharu

geico check isthadi ah body shop peru meeda 

eh case lo ithaniki ichindi anthe diff anukunta but wind hail damage ki ela work out avuthado not sure since i've seen most of the cases in texas only.. 

depends on state laws.

In CA you can choose any shop you like and choose any method of pay you wish, insurance provider has no say

sometime it happens. leave it to your instinct and go on.