Baaliyo aa vishayam lo never gets tired : Shriya

Quickgun_murugan

paisavasool91503659594.jpg

Shriya is doing back-to-back movies with Balakrishna. After Gautamiputra Satakarni, she wil now be seen in Paisa Vasool with him. The film is due for release on September 1.

Talking about her association with Balakrishna, Shriya shared a special message on Facebook.

"No matter what the location is, what the situation is or what the scene is, he is full of energy. He never gets tired on the sets once the camera is on. Even during tedious scenes, he always has a joke up his sleeve. In fact, when he sees me drained, he laughs at me."

She also narrates an episode that almost gave her goosebumps.

"He was doing a stunt that was nerve-wrecking. There was this particular car chase scene wherein he had to drive fast and avoid a car trying to crash into his car. He did it without using a dupe and I nearly had an heart attack on the sets," laughs Shriya.

Paisa Vasool is being directed by Puri Jagannadh. The film has been given U/A certificate by the censors and the film is slated for release next Friday.