Mast tesindu movie ni

Simple123

House full ayyindi movie, theater antha arpulu and kekalu movie mottam.

India lo movie chustunna feeling.  Picha enjoy Chesina movie ni .

Two contradicting movies fidaa and arjun reddy movies..rendu super vunnayi..

Worth my Paisal ee movies ki .

Nenu evadiki fan or a.c. kadu...normal movie lover 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simple123

• ARYA

• Aakupaccha_caradu

• sattipandu

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best Telugu movie i have seen since last 10-15 years. It full of content rich and you cannot forget this movie for a very very long time.

Vijay and Sandeep Killed It. A New Era in Telugu Industry has begun. The peaks of old Era ended with Bahubali.

The New Age is going to be different, or atleast i wish it would be. More and More Good Writing, Performances, Scenes and Dialogues. Less Heroism, Fights, Dances and Template Shots. Surprisingly the music is also very raw and rich. BGM is to the Core, it stirs your soul.

4 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

One of the best Telugu movie i have seen since last 10-15 years. It full of content rich and you cannot forget this movie for a very very long time.

Vijay and Sandeep Killed It. A New Era in Telugu Industry has begun. The peaks of old Era ended with Bahubali.

The New Age is going to be different, or atleast i wish it would be. More and More Good Writing, Performances, Scenes and Dialogues. Less Heroism, Fights, Dances and Template Shots. Surprisingly the music is also very raw and rich. BGM is to the Core, it stirs your soul.

Few points agreed Bhatia. Definitely this movie is super and different .

But sarrinodu lanti mass movies kuda ravali ...super hero type lo ...

16 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Few points agreed Bhatia. Definitely this movie is super and different .

But sarrinodu lanti mass movies kuda ravali ...super hero type lo ...

anthabane undi kani aa bold di Dil%2520Raju.gif

Bro dont post your jenuine opinion in this db..some cunts will come n say n talk abt their fcuked up family breed veroes..pity em...but ARJUN REDDY VD nailed it I say%$#$

13 hours ago, Nasavunensastha said:

Bro dont post your jenuine opinion in this db..some cunts will come n say n talk abt their fcuked up family breed veroes..pity em...but ARJUN REDDY VD nailed it I say%$#$

Genu@3$%ine 

14 hours ago, MrDexter said:

I totally agree with this, aa emotion ni movie motham carry cheyyadam antha easy task kadu kudos to both hero and director.  I appretiate the director more than the hero. He extracted what he want from the hero..

14 hours ago, Nasavunensastha said:

lol @3$%

19 hours ago, Simple123 said:

House full ayyindi movie, theater antha arpulu and kekalu movie mottam.

India lo movie chustunna feeling.  Picha enjoy Chesina movie ni .

Two contradicting movies fidaa and arjun reddy movies..rendu super vunnayi..

Worth my Paisal ee movies ki .

Nenu evadiki fan or a.c. kadu...normal movie lover 

Fidaa lo emundi man ... story pakkana petti ededo teesadu lite