Tennis racquet

Nasavunensastha

Any suggestions on which tennis raquet would be the best one for playing ..i am not pro I have a wilson bat but adi cheap and not getting me to play good shots..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Aakupaccha_caradu

• Nasavunensastha

• Hitman

Top Posters In This Topic

usually very first begineers ki walmart lo 20$ o 30$ 0 racquet is good , once you get some grip of the game then buy Head Tis6  70 $ o  80$ untadi.... then once you become a semi-pro then buy Babolat Aero Pro drive adi oka 160$-200$ madyalo untadi. one more imp thing endi ante Shoes , definetly buy some tennis shoes, i use asics gel resolution 6 and they are the best one i have used so far

Depends on what you want, are you planning to play tennis for long or just temporary? 

If you want to improve your game, get a decent one not one you will find at Walmart 

Wilson doesn't make good beginner racquets truth be told. You can go for a Wilson once you are atleast a 3.0 before that it's just too much power for you to handle. 

Ideal racquet for beginners, atleast the one I used to use when I started playing tennis was this: 

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/REVIEWS/TTW/TTWReview.html

Prince makes very arm friendly racquets, so you can learn proper technique without harming your wrist and developing tennis elbow. 

Still one of the best racquets ever I played with although it's cheaper at $70 compared to the ones I play with now. 

Prince Triple Threat Mid Plus, go for that one. 

If you want to go for the oversize that's good too, oversize is a good starting point for beginners. The racquet head is around 105 to 110 sq inches on an oversized racquet. 

I play in 4.0 level with Babolat Aero pro drive. Couple of years ago when I first started playing tennis I bought Wilson six.one 95 racquet due to lack of knowledge on tennis racquets and it caused me tennis elbow so I stopped playing with that and bought Babolat which improved my game from beginner level to 4.0. Now I'm planning to get another racquet which can improve my game even better.

2 hours ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I play in 4.0 level with Babolat Aero pro drive. Couple of years ago when I first started playing tennis I bought Wilson six.one 95 racquet due to lack of knowledge on tennis racquets and it caused me tennis elbow so I stopped playing with that and bought Babolat which improved my game from beginner level to 4.0. Now I'm planning to get another racquet which can improve my game even better.

Cool do  you play for the USTA in Atlanta? 2 years lo 4.0 USTA level ki ochavu ante that's great. 

More than racquet, sometimes it's the string which causes you to have a tennis elbow condition. The first time I switched to Babolats I developed a tennis elbow condition too. I think Babolats are more prone to giving you tennis elbow than Wilson racquets as they are stiffer and also head heavy. 

Best frame for tennis elbow sufferers is Prince by a long shot. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Cool do  you play for the USTA in Atlanta? 2 years lo 4.0 USTA level ki ochavu ante that's great. 

More than racquet, sometimes it's the string which causes you to have a tennis elbow condition. The first time I switched to Babolats I developed a tennis elbow condition too. I think Babolats are more prone to giving you tennis elbow than Wilson racquets as they are stiffer and also head heavy. 

Best frame for tennis elbow sufferers is Prince by a long shot. 

yhjuyh.gif?1404307956

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Wilson doesn't make good beginner racquets truth be told. You can go for a Wilson once you are atleast a 3.0 before that it's just too much power for you to handle. 

Ideal racquet for beginners, atleast the one I used to use when I started playing tennis was this: 

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/REVIEWS/TTW/TTWReview.html

Prince makes very arm friendly racquets, so you can learn proper technique without harming your wrist and developing tennis elbow. 

Still one of the best racquets ever I played with although it's cheaper at $70 compared to the ones I play with now. 

Prince Triple Threat Mid Plus, go for that one. 

If you want to go for the oversize that's good too, oversize is a good starting point for beginners. The racquet head is around 105 to 110 sq inches on an oversized racquet. 

Qw+