ఇన్నేళ్ళకి బయటపడ్డ బాలయ్య మర్డర్ మిస్టరీ | Balayya Murder Mystery | Bellamkonda Suresh

thammudu_satyam

15 minutes ago, KABALI said:

wah wah,...wah,....prajalu pattinchukokapothey ...ilanti kulam politics and character assassination ki pettindhi peru JAffa Party...

Lol buddy i'm not interested in andhra politics. All i care is trolling Buradha balayya. The way he treats his fans ,assistants and his party workers , he should be treated no less than a joker.

28 minutes ago, thammudu_satyam said:

Lol buddy i'm not interested in andhra politics. All i care is trolling Buradha balayya. The way he treats his fans ,assistants and his party workers , he should be treated no less than a joker.

Good covering buddy....Bal Bob meedha neeku enduku edupu neekainaa thelsaa...lekuntey nee pakkanollo nuvvu abhinamnchivallo...bal bob adhi idhi ani chepthey adhi nijam anukoni ilaanti comments chesthunav..

BAl Bob - never acted in real life...like so called big hero...fans ni adhi cheyandi idhi cheyandi ani epudu cheppadu..he lives naturally and enjoys his life..

industry lo kooda many people likes him...many poor and needy police and NGO's gets - secret donations from him..they were not known in public life..

all his movies till GPSK are low budget movies -  even if movie is a failure - no big deal for producers...ey producer ayina road medhaki vachi nenu loss ayyanu cheppinodu ledu...neeku evaraina thelsaa...??

Cancer hospital - Needless to say...

He is a son of a CM, Brother in law and Viyyankudu to a CM - he never behaves over boarded with people ..officials etc...

idhedo kula gajji anukoku...neekevaraina film industry lo telisthey adigi choodu...

1 hour ago, KABALI said:

Good covering buddy....Bal Bob meedha neeku enduku edupu neekainaa thelsaa...lekuntey nee pakkanollo nuvvu abhinamnchivallo...bal bob adhi idhi ani chepthey adhi nijam anukoni ilaanti comments chesthunav..

BAl Bob - never acted in real life...like so called big hero...fans ni adhi cheyandi idhi cheyandi ani epudu cheppadu..he lives naturally and enjoys his life..

industry lo kooda many people likes him...many poor and needy police and NGO's gets - secret donations from him..they were not known in public life..

all his movies till GPSK are low budget movies -  even if movie is a failure - no big deal for producers...ey producer ayina road medhaki vachi nenu loss ayyanu cheppinodu ledu...neeku evaraina thelsaa...??

He is a son of a CM, Brother in law and Viyyankudu to a CM - he never behaves over boarded with people ..officials etc...

idhedo kula gajji anukoku...neekevaraina film industry lo telisthey adigi choodu...

@3$%

4 hours ago, KABALI said:

j&*

5 hours ago, KABALI said:

wah wah,...wah,....prajalu pattinchukokapothey ...ilanti kulam politics and character assassination ki pettindhi peru JAffa Party...

ee Vishayam lo Pavitra LonJvi nuvvu...

So the incidents where he hit his assistant for not taking off his shoes ( he cant even bend and remove shoes by himself)  , and asking the fan "mana vaadena ?" before taking a photo seem normal to you. 

Balayya movies low budget movies a

fan a anti-fan a nuv

he was top 2 annadhi marichipoyi edho edho talking kadha maan 

ye dhi low budget?

ssr? Nn?pbn?ln?om?

aina low budget high budget annadhi market batti untadhi .. lol bob gadu 30crs lo theesthe ippudu adhi low budget adhe Nara Rohith 15 crs tho theesina high budget antaru..

inka remaining points aithe 😂

25 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Balayya movies low budget movies a

fan a anti-fan a nuv

he was top 2 annadhi marichipoyi edho edho talking kadha maan 

ye dhi low budget?

ssr? Nn?pbn?ln?om?

aina low budget high budget annadhi market batti untadhi .. lol bob gadu 30crs lo theesthe ippudu adhi low budget adhe Nara Rohith 15 crs tho theesina high budget antaru..

inka remaining points aithe 😂

balayya making low budget movies proves his modesty ^^

6 hours ago, KABALI said:

Haha seriously this is funny. I dont care about caste and politics. I dont care if you believe or not. All the points you stated above are false. Balayya might not be corrupt but he has surrounded himself with ppl who are corrupt. He always wants ppl who are sycophants(bootlickers or slaves as ppl in this DB call them ) around him. I used to stay in Hindupur. I have personally seen how hard and arrogant he is, when we wanted to get some work done. He is not like he portrays. Btw can you post some source about police and NGO's getting secret donations. Dont tell me you cant post coz its secret @3$%. If balayya movies were of low budget and loss to producer was less, why was there a clash between Bellamkonda and Balayya after Lakshminarasimha?  I wont comment about kula pichi or gajji. I dont care about it. Just trying to help Balayya fans to come out of the well. For that matter i hate PK and Chiranjeevi also. Hate all the actors  not treating their fans well(PK might not behave rudely but i think he is taking advantage)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thammudu_satyam said:

Haha seriously this is funny. I dont care about caste and politics. I dont care if you believe or not. All the points you stated above are false. Balayya might not be corrupt but he has surrounded himself with ppl who are corrupt. He always wants ppl who are sycophants(bootlickers or slaves as ppl in this DB call them ) around him. I used to stay in Hindupur. I have personally seen how hard and arrogant he is, when we wanted to get some work done. He is not like he portrays. Btw can you post some source about police and NGO's getting secret donations. Dont tell me you cant post coz its secret @3$%. If balayya movies were of low budget and loss to producer was less, why was there a clash between Bellamkonda and Balayya after Lakshminarasimha?  I wont comment about kula pichi or gajji. I dont care about it. Just trying to help Balayya fans to come out of the well. For that matter i hate PK and Chiranjeevi also. Hate all the actors  not treating their fans well(PK might not behave rudely but i think he is taking advantage)

can you elaborate??