Best Airlines to travel india

Moon_Walker

Just now, nissan said:

Tough question : but i wud say middle east airlines like emirates,ethihad have some positive responses..kaani u need to compromise on customer service 

any bad experiences baaa... 

4 minutes ago, nissan said:

Tough question : but i wud say middle east airlines like emirates,ethihad have some positive responses..kaani u need to compromise on customer service 

Yes any specific issues u dealt with

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

any bad experiences baaa... 

Yes baa i travelled to india in the begining of the year .. issue is the checkin person in dfw allowed both my laptop bag & checkin luggage without any concerns wen i landed in dubai and checking into the hyd flight the emirates staff told we cant allow more than 10 kg combined for laptop + carryon ..and it was not a time to argue i throwed some clothes and boarded the flight .. problem is the ground staff doesnt communicate properly they shud have not allowed it in dfw in first place 

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

Em ledhu convenience about service when travelling with children and family

adhe anedi... a airline aina generally same untai... on a given day you may have a bad experience with any airline but in general they are all same.... kids unte go with emirates as they have very good kids movies/tv collection

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

adhe anedi... a airline aina generally same untai... on a given day you may have a bad experience with any airline but in general they are all same.... kids unte go with emirates as they have very good kids movies/tv collection

Ok

Just now, nissan said:

Yes baa i travelled to india in the begining of the year .. issue is the checkin person in dfw allowed both my laptop bag & checkin luggage without any concerns wen i landed in dubai and checking into the hyd flight the emirates staff told we cant allow more than 10 kg combined for laptop + carryon ..and it was not a time to argue i throwed some clothes and boarded the flight .. problem is the ground staff doesnt communicate properly they shud have not allowed it in dfw in first place 

classic example... in general idi asalu eppudu avvadhu but nee time bad anthe and it can happen with any airline on a bad day, just because idi aindi ani we cant say emirates service is bad.... that was my point

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

classic example... in general idi asalu eppudu avvadhu but nee time bad anthe and it can happen with any airline on a bad day, just because idi aindi ani we cant say emirates service is bad.... that was my point

Yes just ee incident tho emirates bad ani analeddhu thats why i suggested op emirates i good but economy class aithe aa airline aina okate...naa case lo mistake is with the ground staff not tge entire customer service

8 minutes ago, nissan said:

Yes just ee incident tho emirates bad ani analeddhu thats why i suggested op emirates i good but economy class aithe aa airline aina okate...naa case lo mistake is with the ground staff not tge entire customer service

ya... adhe nenu kooda chepthunna... mana sudi ela untundo dhani batti treatment aa roju.... generally weight pattinchukoru but one time flight overbook ayindi so they checked every single gram and made sure none was excess