loans and credit cards tho India for good...

BillMarkSteve

In case...US lo loans and credit cards tho.... India for good velli....

after 3 to 4 months US return avvacha....on eeeh1b....

say client deggara contract undadhu...and not paying minimum balances on credit cards and loans....even car loan kuda kastam....

after staying in India for 3 to 4 months....malli c2c project interviews thiskuni....contract vachaka....eeeh1b extension file chesi....eeh1b stamping ki velli....US return avvacha ?

POEeee or stammmping time lo...emi prob undadha ?

Just now, BillMarkSteve said:

In case...US lo loans and credit cards tho.... India for good velli....

after 3 to 4 months US return avvacha....on eeeh1b....

say client deggara contract undadhu...and not paying minimum balances on credit cards and loans....even car loan kuda kastam....

after staying in India for 3 to 4 months....malli c2c project interviews thiskuni....contract vachaka....eeeh1b extension file chesi....eeh1b stamping ki velli....US return avvacha ?

POEeee or stammmping time lo...emi prob undadha ?

ne history ki pedda bokka padtadi..parleda?

Just now, Srimantudu said:

ne history ki pedda bokka padtadi..parleda?

yaa...vachaka...mellaga loans re-pay chesi...within a year or so...malli score stable chesukovachu...

is that possible ?

2 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

I have seen many people who did this in the past....

for good India ki velli...after few months returned....

but I don't know the consequences....any idea ??

ala chesina vallu they were in a situation like rayi vesdam ani came back anthe luckily enter ayi untaru enter kakapoyina i'll be good anukunte you can do that... 

5 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

yaa...vachaka...mellaga loans re-pay chesi...within a year or so...malli score stable chesukovachu...

is that possible ?

once your history is ruined, lets say collections ki poinai anukundam, it takes years for you to repair it.

Not worth

Cos,if you have bad credit and defaults

You will have problem in future

1)You will not get any sort of loan, credit card ,Mortgage or even a bank account

2)Your insurance rates will skyrocket

3)Will be turned down from leasing aparment

4)Can not get a phone ,internet or cable without full deposit

5)May fail in employment background checks

6)Your creditors can sue you when ever you are back in US (they can track your address based on your SSN and employer info reported on credit)

--------

Best option is to file for bankruptcy and start from fresh

(But Bankrupcty may or may not be approved if you are doing intentionally ,as they check your past 1 year earnings and liabilities)

Note:Immigration has nothing to do with credit and will not effect you at PoE

10 minutes ago, just2deal said:

Not worth

1)You will not get any sort of loan, credit card ,Mortgage or even a bank account

6)Your creditors can sue you when ever you are back in US (they can track your address based on your SSN and employer info reported on credit)

--------

(But Bankrupcty may or may not be approved if you are doing interntionally as they check your past 1 year earnings and liabilities)

+1 gp

49 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

is that possible ?

Absolutely possible. Come back and hire a credit repair expert and will will try to get things corrected...

45 minutes ago, just2deal said:

Not worth

--------

(But Bankrupcty may or may not be approved if you are doing interntionally as they check your past 1 year earnings and liabilities)

Good post 

Sorry..forgot to post aother imp update:

Now credit bureaus have started  sharing credit info internationally ,so the credit history info will be available to check by lenders in other countries

Say,you go back and settle down in India and after few days you appy for credit card

The bank checks your credit scrore (CIBIL is only credit bureau in India and is joint venture with Transunion)..and CIBIL can matching your info with Transunion worldwide database and pull credit history from wherever in the world you have

[I am the live example:

I have credit files/history in US,India and Canada.Recently I applied for a credit card ,while in UK .I have zero credit history in UK.Still bank was able to approve me, based on the credit history in US and Canada.The guy at the bank showed me his computer screen which showed my add and other info in US and Canada]

So be prepared for consequences in future befre attempting to default

It is easy to survive in US with out aram and a leg..but very difficult with out good credit.

• Upvote 1