******LOLBOB fans firing -- Annaa paruvu potundi

RahulPulkaGandhi

Source 1 : Anukshanam

Image result for anukshanam movie posters

Inspired by a real life incident, the film is based on a serial killer who sends a wave of panic across Hyderabad.The story starts off with the murder of a young woman. Even as the police try to investigate the case and the news is splashed all over television channels and media, more murders take place. In comes special officer Gautam Vishnu Manchu who gets onto the case and tries to figure out what could have led to the murders. Meanwhile, series of murders take place and there is furor among public and pressure on police to trace the killer. The murderer is known to be a taxi driver and Gautam informs the media about, but later due to the pressure from Home minister Kota Srinivas Rao, Gautam takes his statement back. The murders continue and later Gautam advises the people not to roam outside after dark. But Serial killer continues the murders in daylight. The serial killer is traced when the tries to murder a TV reporter.The police arrive in time to arrest him, but he escapes and in the process kills two officers. Later the media is given the photo of the serial killer. The serial killer mother is arrested for the interrogation and in the process she reveals that he in the childhood had killed animals in the same way as he is killing the girls. The serial killer then goes to Gautam's house and kills his wife. The Serial killer traced out when he tries to murder Sailaja (Revathi) and another girl Gautam enters the scene and tries to murder him the same way as he had murder the girls.

Source 2: Batman Dark knight

Batman interrogates the Joker, who reveals that Rachel and Dent never got home; they have been trapped in separate locations rigged with explosives. Batman races to save Rachel, while Gordon attempts to rescue Dent. Batman arrives at the building, but realizes that the Joker sent him to Dent's location instead. Both buildings explode, killing Rachel and disfiguring half of Dent's face. The Joker escapes the jail with Lau.

=> In Spyder Lanco Hills scene : Viilian tells about the stone plan and hero races there, By the time havoc happened and hero stops the stone villian escapes from jail.

Source 3: Batman Dark knight

Not wanting Reese's revelation to interfere with his plans, the Joker threatens to destroy a hospital unless someone kills Reese. Gordon orders the evacuation of all the hospitals in Gotham and goes to secure Reese. The Joker finds Dent in Gotham General and manipulates him into seeking revenge for Rachel's death. The Joker then destroys the hospital and escapes with a busload of hostages.

=> In Spyder as we all know Villian wants to destroy hospital and kill people Hero goes there finds him and kills him. 

Source 4: Person of Interest (TV series)

"You are being watched. The government has a secret system: a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know, because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people; people like you. Crimes the government considered 'irrelevant'. They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you".

— Season one opening voice-over by Harold Finch