Please Help my close friend and direct senior

Sastrygaru

Hello DB members,
Naa very close friend and a senior of mine who I shared room with, is in a diffucult health condition. Thanu chaala kashtapadi paiki occhadu. Worked his way up to become a PHD student and also got Outstanding Teaching award from my university. Maatho entho friendly ga unde athaniki.. anukokunda.. Haemorrhage ayyindhi last week. since then he is in Hospital. He is unable to move right now and eyes tho communicate chesthunnadu. He is almost like elder brother to us.

I am requesting you guys to provide any kind of support that you are willing to.Pray for him. Life repu ela untundhi annadhi mana chethilo leedhu... end of the day , be good , do good , Stay healthy and stay happy . God bless you all .

https://www.gofundme.com/prasanth?u...ampaign_title&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

15 minutes ago, CVR said:

sorry for his condition but Health insurance teeskoleda?...why does he need 400K?  thats a huge money besides health insurance coverage

Thanu inka Student bhayya.. Insurance undhi kaani..antha cover cheyyakapoovachu.. Im trying to find more details too..

11 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

I hope he recovers soon but round figure chesi million dollars pettakapoyaara ...endi man 400K na mari :3D_Smiles: why a person living in US life more valuable than a person's life living in India.

meeru ala adagadam lo tappu leedhu.. but all i can say is his aayana health condition baaledu.. Student ga unnappudu deductibles ela work authayoo naaku anthaga teliyadu..bhayya.. there are some exemptions i believe. and possible limits for certain treatments too  .. I will post more if i find new information

Just now, Sastrygaru said:

meeru ala adagadam lo tappu leedhu.. but all i can say is his aayana health condition baaledu.. Student ga unnappudu deductibles ela work authayoo naaku anthaga teliyadu..bhayya.. there are some exemptions i believe. and possible limits for certain treatments too  .. I will post more if i find new information

I really wish for his speedy recovery....tappu ga anukoku bhayya but chaala fake gofunds choosanu fb la twitter la  where people ask more than required this became easy money since nobody can question them.

please ask them to decrease goal to 100k - 150k  just to cover medical expenses.

jeevitham motham kastapadithey athanu 400k sampadistademo...ippudu health condition baaledhu ani motha 400k goal reach ayyevaraku donation adigithe ela....

just bcoz of these goals i am losing interest in donating.

Ila sick unnappudu donation cheyochu but mari 400K ela untadhi bhayya. I may be wrong but any insurance entha bevarse ayina out of pocket maximum untadhi. It means there is a maximum limit upto which you have to pay out of your pocket and that limit is not that big like 400K.

Prathi okkaru ila 400-500K limit pettukuntu pothe konni days ki janalu donate cheyyadam apestaremo.

2 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

please ask them to decrease goal to 100k - 150k  just to cover medical expenses.

jeevitham motham kastapadithey athanu 400k sampadistademo...ippudu health condition baaledhu ani motha 400k goal reach ayyevaraku donation adigithe ela....

just bcoz of these goals i am losing interest in donating.

I agree. I have seen in some cases. Ilanti sick or accidents cases lo janalau aa person next 10-20 years lo entha earn chestado calculate chesi asking for that money. Losing interest in donating

46 minutes ago, Sastrygaru said:

Hello DB members,
Naa very close friend and a senior of mine who I shared room with, is in a diffucult health condition. Thanu chaala kashtapadi paiki occhadu. Worked his way up to become a PHD student and also got Outstanding Teaching award from my university. Maatho entho friendly ga unde athaniki.. anukokunda.. Haemorrhage ayyindhi last week. since then he is in Hospital. He is unable to move right now and eyes tho communicate chesthunnadu. He is almost like elder brother to us.

I am requesting you guys to provide any kind of support that you are willing to.Pray for him. Life repu ela untundhi annadhi mana chethilo leedhu... end of the day , be good , do good , Stay healthy and stay happy . God bless you all .

https://www.gofundme.com/prasanth?u...ampaign_title&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

Ltt

he is my senior in bachelors.. Very nice guy.. Please donate and prey for his recovery

4 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

I really wish for his speedy recovery....tappu ga anukoku bhayya but chaala fake gofunds choosanu fb la twitter la  where people ask more than required this became easy money since nobody can question them.

Meeru ala adagatam lo thappu leedhu..I completely understand ...I have my share of concerns too when i see need for help at times. .. Neenu DB lo old member ni.. Another old DB member valla roommate thanu.. and i know him for quite some time now.. you can sk me if you have more questions I will gather more info.