Please Help my close friend and direct senior

Sastrygaru

4 minutes ago, kranthi111983 said:

I agree. I have seen in some cases. Ilanti sick or accidents cases lo janalau aa person next 10-20 years lo entha earn chestado calculate chesi asking for that money. Losing interest in donating

konni health issues cheppalem bro. .chala kharchu avuthadi... 

6 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

please ask them to decrease goal to 100k - 150k  just to cover medical expenses.

jeevitham motham kastapadithey athanu 400k sampadistademo...ippudu health condition baaledhu ani motha 400k goal reach ayyevaraku donation adigithe ela....

just bcoz of these goals i am losing interest in donating.

4 minutes ago, kranthi111983 said:

Ila sick unnappudu donation cheyochu but mari 400K ela untadhi bhayya. I may be wrong but any insurance entha bevarse ayina out of pocket maximum untadhi. It means there is a maximum limit upto which you have to pay out of your pocket and that limit is not that big like 400K.

Prathi okkaru ila 400-500K limit pettukuntu pothe konni days ki janalu donate cheyyadam apestaremo.

Bhayya as i have mentioned before, I understand your concern..antha money pettaru endhuku ani... for me its not the right time to question that. I should understand their emotion.. and situation. I will try to gather more info. and let you guys know.. I feel Happiness or sadness mana daka occhedaaka manaki aa emotion artham kaakapoovachu..  I will keep u guys updated.. ee vishayanga chaala roojula taruvatha Db ki occhanu..

33 minutes ago, Sastrygaru said:

Bhayya as i have mentioned before, I understand your concern..antha money pettaru endhuku ani... for me its not the right time to question that. I should understand their emotion.. and situation. I will try to gather more info. and let you guys know.. I feel Happiness or sadness mana daka occhedaaka manaki aa emotion artham kaakapoovachu..  I will keep u guys updated.. ee vishayanga chaala roojula taruvatha Db ki occhanu..

Ok bhayya, naaku ainantha kontha amount donated. Wish him a speedy & full recovery