Baaga depressing unnapdu em chestharu

Bandar_laddu

4 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

Rei stop quoting enni sarlu cheppali ra... pandi 

hehe...I would have stopped quoting you ...

but monna pandi ani annav..

sare poni..iyala apesdam anukuna...malla iyala kuda pandi annav...

'Rei'...bagundi..! same word..feminine equivalent word frame chesi vadithe...abhabho..vuntadi sudu..! 

for every 'pandi' you use..I will quote you 10 times...

so..to stop quoting you anedi nee chetilo vundi..! 

po..poi konda gattu jatara la tappipoina me 'ram' ni dauladuko po...

3 hours ago, Bandar_laddu said:

Konchem serious topic, comedy replies vere threads lo petkundam :-).

Konni unavoidable situations or baa heart wrenching things jarigi baa disturb ayinapdu em chestharu. Office work ni neglect cheyalemu, life needs to happen the same way. Been in this boat for long time (~6 months) but recently i am breaking out, having anger and depression issues. Nothing is working out, I always feel there is light at the end of tunnel. I consider myself very strong, the dark phase has been continuing from long time but last 6 months were horrible. I'm sure this would continue like this for next coming months too (may be ~1 to 1.5 yrs).

Genuine ga me experience batti advices share cheyandi bhayya.

Meditation, Running or workout. Regardless of how busy you are..

3 hours ago, Bandar_laddu said:

Konni unavoidable situations or baa heart wrenching things jarigi baa disturb ayinapdu em chestharu. Office work ni neglect cheyalemu, life needs to happen the same way. Been in this boat for long time (~6 months) but recently i am breaking out, having anger and depression issues. Nothing is working out, I always feel there is light at the end of tunnel. I consider myself very strong, the dark phase has been continuing from long time but last 6 months were horrible. I'm sure this would continue like this for next coming months too (may be ~1 to 1.5 yrs).

- Talk to parents or siblings or really really close friends ( waste friends kadhu who don’t share with others )and explain them you are feeling like this they will help you 

- go to temple 

- join a meditation class

- do some exercise 

- sleep well 

- watch comedy movies 

- stop thinking about things that made you feel bad 

46 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

for every 'pandi' you use..I will quote you 10 times...

so..to stop quoting you anedi nee chetilo vundi..! 

po..poi konda gattu jatara la tappipoina me 'ram' ni dauladuko po...

TOM_SAMAJA 24 by 7 ikkade untava?

Yes, i ent thru same situations & still struggling ...

but i dnt suggest u to do .. ( drinking) 

i drank ... 2 glasses of wine and some .. thriller movies .. whoch kept me occupied .. until i slept !!! 

But kind of relief or to forget something

Surround urself with positive people

naku freinds leru ikdaki vachaka job join ayyedaka evaru telidu

apdu almost everyone trying to take advantage of me as am vulnerable ,vekkirinchadam inka chala lokuva ga treat cheydam chusanu,na money vadukodam both men n women

so apdu oka manchi freind dorkadu ,he helped me lot to progress in career so Inka appatnundi I was surrounded by quality people  so ala poindi depression but emotional avta konni past gurtostunte and I feel am cheated n mistreated apdu oka post vesta db lo

4 hours ago, Bandar_laddu said:

I have been there brother, trust me Workout and meditation helps... meditation nenu nammale first,, but it worked..

4 hours ago, Bandar_laddu said:

Ok this is how I came out 

1. Join a gym near to home if possible spend 45 mins in gym and if possible morning and evening 

2. Prepare your week schedule ahead

Two movies in a week. Hit shopping malls

3. Take a paper and write your worries and toss the paper.

4. Never miss your meal breakfast is important 

5. If this is related to love matter , don't hold too much let it go 

6 minutes ago, vendetta said:

apdu almost everyone trying to take advantage of me as am vulnerable ,vekkirinchadam inka chala lokuva ga treat cheydam chusanu,na money vadukodam both men n women

so apdu oka manchi freind dorkadu ,he helped me lot to progress in career so Inka appatnundi I was surrounded by quality people  so ala poindi depression but emotional avta konni past gurtostunte and I feel am cheated n mistreated apdu oka post vesta db lo

miru super... 

to the OP... i would suggest..working out..  personally i feel it takes away all the negative feelings... 

second best thing running.. trust me.. start training with 5k.. and aim for a marathon.. asalu running chesaka aa feeling untundi chudu super untundi..  nothing can beat it.. depression tokka emi dagaraki kuda ravu.. good luck and as vendetta suggested surround yourself with positive people.. watch good movies and stuff..

if this is all about a girl..seriously you would be a joke.. don't get depressed and stuff.. 

23 minutes ago, vendetta said:

ninnu chustunte banthi theory banthipula janaki yaadkostundi...