need help with finding doctor using insurance process teliyadu konchem cheppandi...

Doravaru

9 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

website lo valla in network PCP list ostadi after that see his/her reviews on zocdoc and google and distance from your place. Vallaki phone chesi appointment tisuko. Visit ki copay untadi that you need to pay inspite of insurance which are part of doctor fees.

thanks for the info bro... almost close to 1 yr ayindi kani nenu PCP choose cheskoledu.. is it okay to just choose one .. take appointment and go.. or ippudu doctor deggarki povalantey emaina process untada.. coz I didint select my PCP yet..

2 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

thanks for the info bro... almost close to 1 yr ayindi kani nenu PCP choose cheskoledu.. is it okay to just choose one .. take appointment and go.. or ippudu doctor deggarki povalantey emaina process untada.. coz I didint select my PCP yet..

no time limit i did after 2 years of my insurance. just take an appointment at a PCP and go. Insurance card isthe they will take care of the rest through IT systems designed and maintained by us IT Coolies

On 10/13/2017 at 3:59 PM, princeofheaven said:

no time limit i did after 2 years of my insurance. just take an appointment at a PCP and go. Insurance card isthe they will take care of the rest through IT systems designed and maintained by us IT Coolies

@~`

In a nutshell, call your provider and understand what your insurance is. 

I prefer to go to Zocdoc and enter my info along with insurance and look for doctors that are taking new patients. Book online appointment and it is easy to go that way.