50 Suicides In 60 Days: Dark Reality Of Andhra, Telangana Coaching Centres

yaman

In the last two months alone, more than 50 students have reportedly committed suicide across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Child rights activists who have been tracking these cases link many of them to students cracking up under pressure to perform.

Psychologist Veerabhadra Kandla  says even parents push children to crack exams and become success stories in education, at the cost of everything else. "It is easy to blame the schools and colleges and teachers, but what about the parents themselves?," she says.

Experts say behind every success story, there are thousands others who don't make the cut and face the trauma of letting their family down, plagued by self-doubt about passing exams, they fail life

Just now, Hitman said:

It is easy to blame the schools and colleges and teachers, but what about the parents themselves? - Correct. 

prathi roju ma  maama valla pillalni 5 ki lepi chadivisthunde... 6th class nudni engineering varaku... malli eve kuda just 1 hr relax avvali anthe  valla intlo...

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

prathi roju ma  maama valla pillalni 5 ki lepi chadivisthunde... 6th class nudni engineering varaku... malli eve kuda just 1 hr relax avvali anthe  valla intlo...

maa intla kuda same story... daily 5 ki compulsory wake up.. stay awake till 11 and study... problem endante.. maak saduvante peddaga padedi kaadu... so daily acting inventing new methods to fool around by keeping book at a height with support etc etc..

luckily he never cared for ranks.. he used say... i am only making sure there isn't a flaw in attempt... results depend on your sincerity and capability.. either way I don't care... if you are not being sincere at least looking at some page for hours will leave a photographic memory of it... or if you are not capable, still this gives enough time for you to catch up a little..  but no exemption from my timings....!

2 minutes ago, JaMbU said:

maa intla kuda same story... daily 5 ki compulsory wake up.. stay awake till 11 and study... problem endante.. maak saduvante peddaga padedi kaadu... so daily acting inventing new methods to fool around by keeping book at a height with support etc etc..

luckily he never cared for ranks.. he used say... i am only making sure there isn't a flaw in attempt... results depend on your sincerity and capability.. either way I don't care... if you are not being sincere at least looking at some page for hours will leave a photographic memory of it... or if you are not capable, still this gives enough time for you to catch up a little..  but no exemption from my timings....!

Nice attempt

15 hours ago, JaMbU said:

bagundi... but rojuki oka 2 hrs kurchobetti migatha timelo freega vadilesthe manchiga vastadi chaduvu deeni kante...