what is this deal ? can somebody explain ?

BillMarkSteve

deal on sam-s-ung note------8888

its kind of confusing...can somebody explain the logic here...

ok here is the logic:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1. go to walmart buy this verizon moto e4 phone for $40...(you can return this phone if this deal doesn't work for you )

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Verizon-Motorola-E4-Prepaid/953073971

#2. go to bb...and get note 8...with $150 in installments

https://www.bestbuy.com//site/samsung-store/samsung-note8/pcmcat1502135522036.c?id=pcmcat1502135522036&pageType=REDIRECT&issolr=1&searchRedirect=note+8

#3. go to at&t store....and trade-in verizon moto e4 and tell them you use that for newly bought note 8 device.

they should apply $300 credits towards your note8...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note 8  = $950- $150 from BB--$300 from at&t+$40 for moto e4 = $540 ki note 8 vasthadi...

I just bought note 8 for $799.99 (30 installments) & moto e4 for 59.99 (model 1766) at Best Buy today and went to ATT right after for $300 trade in. emot-nod.gif

First time using Samsung after using iPhone for the last 8 years. emot-bounce.gif

Here's my "cool story, bro" addition to this thread biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I purchased 2 Note 8s from BB today to take advantage of the $150 off promo. I also purchased 2 of the Boost Mobile Moto E4s @ $59.99 ea while I was there. Luckily there's an AT&T corporate store within a 1/2 mile of BB so I opened the E4 boxes in the AT&T parking lot... pulled the SIM cards and popped the batteries in then walked inside where the rep entered all of the necessary info in to his tablet. It only took about 5 minutes for me to walk out the door with a receipt that showed a trade-in credit of $600 was posted to my account. 

From start to finish it took less than 40 minutes to purchase all of the devices and get the credit posted to my account.

I'm pretty darn happy with this deal. Much appreciation to you guys who posted up the easy success stories of trading in the 1766 E4s! I got the trade-in deal and still have my S7 Edge and iPhone 6s to sell should I want to sweeten this deal even more!

I wasn't aware of this thanks for pointing it out! I'll look in to it.

As for the other 2 posts in regards to my experience... one line was an upgrade and the other was an added line with both being purchased on the NEXT program in order to qualify for the $150 off per line promo currently available through BB. Yes, I purchased both Notes online at BB.com and selected in-store pickup. I then went to BB to pick up the Notes and purchased 2 of the Moto E4s. After that I pulled the E4s out of their boxes and walked in to the nearby AT&T store where I told the rep that I'd recently purchased 2 of the Note 8s and was there to take advantage of their $300 trade-in promo and had 2 qualifying devices to turn in. The terms don't specify that the Galaxy devices have to be purchased direct from AT&T and that's why so many of us have made out quite well with this deal. The rep didn't ask any questions about when/where/why I was there 

Apparently the trade-in process for this promo is set up so that a rep simply verifies the devices you're trading in and tags it to the qualifying line on your account. After verifying the condition of the trade-in and entering all required info on their work tablet and clicking a few buttons... the promo is immediately applied to your account and they print off a receipt for your record. My rep did not require any interaction or approval from management to authorize the transaction. I'd imagine that if what we were doing was frowned upon then corporate would have the proper blocks in place to prevent a rep from applying the promo so easily.

Beyond BB instantly knocking $150 off the price of the Note... being able to trade-in what amounts to a throw away phone and not having to turn in your newer model iPhone or Galaxy device for the $300 instant credit makes this a killer deal in my opinion biggrin.gif.

@BillMarkSteve per my understanding..

first $59.99 petti moto e4 konnadu...

then samsung s8 $799.99 ki installment plan theeskunnadu...and he traded that $59.99 phone for $300...

so $799.99 + $59.99 - $300 = $559.98  ki samsung s8 vachindi ( didn't include taxes in this calculation)

38 minutes ago, saradagakasepu said:

then samsung s8 $799.99 ki installment plan theeskunnadu...and he traded that $59.99 phone for $300...

so $799.99 + $59.99 - $300 = $559.98  ki samsung s8 vachindi ( didn't include taxes in this calculation)

still confusing... please include store names for each transaction in your explanation...@~`

39 minutes ago, saradagakasepu said:

sounds right to me...

Get a $300 AT&T Promotional Card when you buy an eligible Samsung Galaxy S8,Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8 Active, or Galaxy Note 8 and trade in your eligible smartphone with a value of $20 or more.* The AT&T Promotional Card can be used toward AT&T products and services.

vaadu clear ga ichadu ga.. any phone with $20 value can be traded in.  simple.. buy any phone as much cheaper as you can and get trade in at ATT for Samsung 8.

12 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Get a $300 AT&T Promotional Card when you buy an eligible Samsung Galaxy S8,Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8 Active, or Galaxy Note 8 and trade in your eligible smartphone with a value of $20 or more.* The AT&T Promotional Card can be used toward AT&T products and services.

vaadu clear ga ichadu ga.. any phone with $20 value can be traded in.  simple.. buy any phone as much cheaper as you can and get trade in at ATT for Samsung 8.

moto e4....is $20 so its eligible for trade in...

type moto e4 in below link...

https://tradein.att.com/#/start-a-trade/discover-device-value