Stories & actions of Mughals which get no mention in history books!

4Vikram

2 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

Nenu anti muslim ani nuve decide ainava lol very nice. If it was about any other king also I would never hesitate to post, aina nina mona db ki ochi nuvu kuda chepe vadive. Opika time unte go and check my posts then come back to me.

you are not answerable to me or anyone. you ask yourself if you are anti-muslim. if you think you are not, its fine with me.

but don't worry, almost everybody else in this db is. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Bhai

• tywinn_lannister

• argadorn

Top Posters In This Topic

Vuncle nuvu roju ilantive post lu news patkoni ostav, so what are you trying to prove here or nuvu kuda just info istunav aa?

uncle, oka political opposition post ki, nuvvu+ikkada other yedhavalu esey sambandam leni historical post ki em link?

politically opposing someone is opposing their public policies. adhey Bhai chesthunnadi. nuvvu chesthunnadhi direct criticizing people's culture/history. can they change their history now? adhi kooda a group which is not in power and are victimized in India now.

what you are trying to do is ugly.

Vuncle nuvu roju ilantive post lu news patkoni ostav, so what are you trying to prove here or nuvu kuda just info istunav aa?

uncle, oka political opposition post ki, nuvvu+ikkada other yedhavalu esey sambandam leni historical post ki em link?

politically opposing someone is opposing their public policies. adhey Bhai chesthunnadi. nuvvu chesthunnadhi direct criticizing people's culture/history. can they change their history now? adhi kooda a group which is not in power and are victimized in India now.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Postcard news, shankpaad, tfi follower ayyundochu 4V thatha lekunte edanna beef janata party  WhatsApp group lo member atyundochu akkada antha history change cheyyadaniki tega kashtapadutunnaru beef lovers.

kani danivalla present lo unna daridram future lo raboye chandalam ni change cheyyaleru ani telusukodaniki ee life saripotado ledo so pity man :(

1 minute ago, Bhai said:

Postcard news, shankpaad, tfi follower ayyundochu 4V thatha lekunte edanna beef janata party  WhatsApp group lo member atyundochu akkada antha history change cheyyadaniki tega kashtapadutunnaru beef lovers.

kani danivalla present lo unna daridram future lo raboye chandalam ni change cheyyaleru ani telusukodaniki ee life saripotado ledo so pity man :(

ninna monna db ki ochananta. CITI_c$y

nenu already oka saari cheppa to him, that anavasaranga pakkanodini choosi influence kaaku ani. sontha burra vaadithey better antey hurt ayyadu.

but its not so easy to shake off the anti-muslim hatred. because its everywhere now, and people feel justified for hating them. even though most of it is based on lies passed on as facts.

1 minute ago, kreole said:

Name one Muslim country that is at least a sham of a democracy?

Its not an official country yet, but Rojava is the greatest democracy in the face of the planet now.

actual democracy where people govern themselves democratically, and the region is majority muslims, but also has other religionists.

if Islam is anti democracy, so is Hinduism. 

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Its not an official country yet, but Rojava is the greatest democracy in the face of the planet now.

actual democracy where people govern themselves democratically, and the region is majority muslims, but also has other religionists.

if Islam is anti democracy, so is Hinduism. 

It's too nascent of an entity to be cited as an example, please name an established nation. I know Hindu societies have their evils but I want to know whether there was ever a Muslim country which was ruled fairly without discrimination against minorities.

1 minute ago, kreole said:

It's too nascent of an entity to be cited as an example, please name an established nation. I know Hindu societies have their evils but I want to know whether there was ever a Muslim country which was ruled fairly without discrimination against minorities.

If discrimination against minorities is your criteria, then Ataturk's Turkey fits the bill. But democracy was forced on the population, and couldn't sustain. It led to the rise of Islamist Erdogan much later.

But still Turkey is not such a bad country for minorities even now.

minorities are not killed on the street, like in India.

If you want a perfect democracy, it doesn't exist on earth.

8 minutes ago, kreole said:

Indonesia another country that was a democracy until Suharto was alive. again not a grounds up democracy, but fairly respectful of diversity as can be expected of a country.

it led to the rise of a populist democracy led by Abdurrahman Wahid. even that couldn't sustain. 

again Indonesia is better than India when it comes to attacks on minority.

11 minutes ago, kreole said:

origins of naxal movement was in democratic principles. ofcourse the bloodthirsty Indian state had to suppress them so 'middle class' could enjoy their goods and pass judgements on bunch of people desperately trying to fight a state.

There may not be a muslim democracy, but there's no Hindu democracy too.