Tax on crypto

cup_saucer

Just now, princeofheaven said:

coin base USD wallet is equivalent to cash man, you can request coinbase to send you a  debit card and you can use it to buy pizza coffee etc. The money is perfectly taxable in USD wallet.

Only in crypto form like ETH BTC it is unrealised profit

ardam aiyindi bro ipudu... thanks so much

16 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

i get that bhaiya... nen inka vere exchanges try cheyaledu.. so my knowledge is stuck at coinbase. may be anduke i dont know answer..

my question again is.. nen coinbase lo coin sale chesthe usd wallet loki transfer cheyochu... its not accessible to me yet unless i transfer to my account right.. so ee case if i still keep it in my usd wallet. is it taxable.. or taxed only when i withdraw them?

when u sell...u ll already pay tax

Money in USD wallet is taxable income.... 

Just think like a stock account, when you make profits on stocks and still park your money in trade account, it is still profit and you will get tax form for that from traders

23 hours ago, masakali said:

Money in USD wallet is taxable income.... 

Just think like a stock account, when you make profits on stocks and still park your money in trade account, it is still profit and you will get tax form for that from traders

right... kani stocks lo 0 knowledge in real experience lo.. paina paina aithe undi knowledge... so i get u now... thanks