Australia vs Canada

RunRaajaRun123

1 minute ago, trent said:

No , paina cheppina kada process. 3 types invitations vuntay. 

1. Points reach ithe with u r age , Ielts, education , work exp.

2. Neku evaraina employer job offer chesthe( job offer cheyadam ante mana Consultancy lu kadu😂, Deniki certain set of rules and permissions from cic kavali. So no one sponsor you in this category unless u r thopu)

3. Some states are offering nominations depends on u r skills and tht too less in numbers.

mostly 2nd option kay majority chances unnayi Canadian PR ki. 

intha mundhu laaga kaadhu anukunta.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dakumangalsingh

• tennisluvr

• athili_duvva_combo

• uttermost

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

antha easy na canadian PR aithey. edho changes vachayi annaru. 

chala easy ayindii but desi galla kannu padindi kada next one year or so lo assam train ekkutundii

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

mostly 2nd option kay majority chances unnayi Canadian PR ki. 

intha mundhu laaga kaadhu anukunta.

_%~

first option toh mastu mandi apply chesukuntunnaru and getting through it.

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

chala easy ayindii but desi galla kannu padindi kada next one year or so lo assam train ekkutundii

I don't think its easy. canadian job kottaali anukunta. lekuntey application limbo lo ney untundi.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I don't think its easy. canadian job kottaali anukunta. lekuntey application limbo lo ney untundi.

ledu no need of job offer, and post june 2017 they give 15 more points to persons who have siblings or blood relatives there.

plumber, butcher lanti skilled trades aithe inka easy PR kottadam @3$%

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ledu no need of job offer, and post june 2017 they give 15 more points to persons who have siblings or blood relatives there.

plumber, butcher lanti skilled trades aithe inka easy PR kottadam @3$%

okay.

14 minutes ago, uttermost said:

antha easy na canadian PR aithey. edho changes vachayi annaru. 

Changes ochayi but that doesn't mean they closed the skilled immigration category where you can migrate based on points, a local offer employment merely adds points to that so it's not a deal breaker if you have enough points even without a job offer locally. 

That's how I have qualified as well without having a local job offer. 

16 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ankul manam E-2 meeda oddam, oka 50-70K invest chesi egg puff lu curry puff lu ammukundam

I think you can only open certain kind of businesses on E-2, you can't do whatever business you want to. 

Plus if you have a good capital, why not just start a business in Canada instead. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Changes ochayi but that doesn't mean they closed the skilled immigration category where you can migrate based on points, a local offer employment merely adds points to that so it's not a deal breaker if you have enough points even without a job offer locally. 

That's how I have qualified as well without having a local job offer. 

nice then

8 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Not so much, naaku telisina friends lo around 30-40 mandi chepparu Canadian PR apply chestamu ani but only 2 out of the list started the process, rest are sitting in the US hoping for a miracle as always. 

Cold weather is a major reason why most desis won't apply to Canada, I like it that way as well. I love the cold anyway. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Not so much, naaku telisina friends lo around 30-40 mandi chepparu Canadian PR apply chestamu ani but only 2 out of the list started the process, rest are sitting in the US hoping for a miracle as always. 

Cold weather is a major reason why most desis won't apply to Canada, I like it that way as well. I love the cold anyway. 

so Canada saved you from being part of a mercenary force? or can you still be an US soldier?

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

For the right skill set, there are plenty of jobs as well. Naa friend ki PR ochina one week lo 2 job offers ochayi, I haven't started applying myself yet but based on what I have spoken to the local recruiters there they do have enough jobs for those that have genuine skills. 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

so Canada saved you from being part of a mercenary force? or can you still be an US soldier?

I haven't got my PR yet so can't say anything as of now. It's good to have options though. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

not just the weather. people are cold too. Thats the way I like it anyway. but my dream destination is Boston