Australia vs Canada

RunRaajaRun123

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

not just the weather. people are cold too. Thats the way I like it anyway. but my dream destination is Boston

Not too far away from Canada, I think Montreal is the closest major Canadian city to Boston. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dakumangalsingh

• tennisluvr

• athili_duvva_combo

• uttermost

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not so much, naaku telisina friends lo around 30-40 mandi chepparu Canadian PR apply chestamu ani but only 2 out of the list started the process, rest are sitting in the US hoping for a miracle as always. 

Cold weather is a major reason why most desis won't apply to Canada, I like it that way as well. I love the cold anyway. 

idi matram bullshit reason, ikkada minnesota, Northdakota lo michigan buffalo boston lo vundada snow season.

ala ante maa desi santa antha texas florida calif loney vundali ankul. inka vere factors vuntayii manollaki

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

not just the weather. people are cold too. Thats the way I like it anyway. but my dream destination is Boston

What does that mean, can you elaborate on that? I have actually heard friends say that they found Canadians friendlier on average, may be just the big cities perhaps. 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

narsi, nuuvu canadalo eda vuntav ?

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

For the right skill set, there are plenty of jobs as well. Naa friend ki PR ochina one week lo 2 job offers ochayi, I haven't started applying myself yet but based on what I have spoken to the local recruiters there they do have enough jobs for those that have genuine skills. 

ankul PM pls one job offer.

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not so much, naaku telisina friends lo around 30-40 mandi chepparu Canadian PR apply chestamu ani but only 2 out of the list started the process, rest are sitting in the US hoping for a miracle as always. 

Cold weather is a major reason why most desis won't apply to Canada, I like it that way as well. I love the cold anyway. 

@3$%@3$%

USCIS memo lu chusinaka kuda miracle gurinchii thinking haa

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

idi matram bullshit reason, ikkada minnesota, Northdakota lo michigan buffalo boston lo vundada snow season.

ala ante maa desi santa antha texas florida calif loney vundali ankul. inka vere factors vuntayii manollaki

Minnesota lo entha mandi untaru desi gallu, not as many as they do in states in Texas, NC, Florida etc right? North Dakota lo entha mandi untaru, I guess it's miniscule. Michigan except Detroit which isn't really that cold to be honest except perhaps a few weeks in winter, same with Buffalo and Boston. 

Snow season in US vs snow season in Canada completely different things. If you lived in the prairies in Canada in the winters you would know what I am talking about. Sometimes esp in the Northern Prairies, the place gets so cold that it doesn't even snow due to the extreme dry weather. Still bitterly cold though, that kind of cold is something you never experience except perhaps in the Northern parts of Idaho, Wyoming, Montana etc. 

Michigan and Boston on average are much warmer, they don't even make it to the list in the top 10 coldest places in the US. 

Not too far away from Canada, I think Montreal is the closest major Canadian city to Boston. 

Montreal is the greatest Canadian city by a mile.

What does that mean, can you elaborate on that? I have actually heard friends say that they found Canadians friendlier on average, may be just the big cities perhaps. 

If people can call Canada as friendly, then Aussies are friendly too. except when you find them in groups.

Canadians are distant. Ofcourse since Toronto is half brown, you won't feel it. But interracial mixing is rare in Canada. You'll be in your circle.