• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dakumangalsingh

• tennisluvr

• athili_duvva_combo

• uttermost

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Get unlimited calling to Canada on your phone plan, and start contacting the local recruiters. ATB. 

ATT by default northamerica calling and international texting free ankul what are you talking

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

ATT by default northamerica calling and international texting free ankul what are you talking

I have T Mobile so not sure I need to check with them. 

11 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

idi matram bullshit reason, ikkada minnesota, Northdakota lo michigan buffalo boston lo vundada snow season.

ala ante maa desi santa antha texas florida calif loney vundali ankul. inka vere factors vuntayii manollaki

US is a huge economy kadha. antha kanna pedda reason emundi for US to be attractive.

possibilities are endless, including being scammed.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

US is a huge economy kadha. antha kanna pedda reason emundi for US to be attractive.

possibilities are endless, including being scammed.

yeah agreed biggest consumer too but when choosing second best option the reasons fellow desis put up is bullshit.

35 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ledu no need of job offer, and post june 2017 they give 15 more points to persons who have siblings or blood relatives there.

plumber, butcher lanti skilled trades aithe inka easy PR kottadam @3$%

this year and next year it will be very easy Justin trudeau and parliament approved 30000 new skilled immigration slots this year

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

this year and next year it will be very easy Justin trudeau and parliament approved 30000 new skilled immigration slots this year

lol. I'm betting they won't fill even half of it.

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. I'm betting they won't fill even half of it.

i dont know about others but two years ago a canadian immigration attorney told me that not even half of the H1's they give PR ever relocate to Canada except using it like a long term visit visa to get H1 stamping etc

7 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

i dont know about others but two years ago a canadian immigration attorney told me that not even half of the H1's they give PR ever relocate to Canada except using it like a long term visit visa to get H1 stamping etc

@3$% lol ankul but daniki vistor visa 160 CAD

PR ki velaku velu karchu avtadii kada

8 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

30000 ani number antha bullshit. Canadian immigration doesn't stick to those numbers.

last time startup visa ani okati pettaru. last 5yrs lo, 5 companies ki kooda ivvaledhu.

you'll get your PR if you have a job offer. lekuntey, you have to wait. anthey anukunta.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

chala mandi relocate avudamani or backup for US status issues kosamo apply chestaru but dont end up relocating and stay in the US and mostly the PR lapses because > 3 yrs bayta unte PR gone

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

na colleague and wife they applied in 2014 quota lucky ga picked and approved but ippatiki they did not move except two times stamping ki velladu anthe. PD 2011 undi repo mapo GC ochestadi ani ikkade staying. Mostly next year ki PR lapse aipotadi

13 hours ago, uttermost said:

US is not a country. Its a playground for corporate interests. The entire country is for sale.

Rey narsi ga... malli thoka jadisthunnav.... avasaramaa neeeku.... 

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

If people can call Canada as friendly, then Aussies are friendly too. except when you find them in groups.

Canadians are distant. Ofcourse since Toronto is half brown, you won't feel it. But interracial mixing is rare in Canada. You'll be in your circle.

Canada etlundi Narsi? aada emanna dandha shuru cheshnava leda??

3 hours ago, uttermost said:

If people can call Canada as friendly, then Aussies are friendly too. except when you find them in groups.

Canadians are distant. Ofcourse since Toronto is half brown, you won't feel it. But interracial mixing is rare in Canada. You'll be in your circle.

I think I know what you mean, I have heard the same as well. 

On that note, I heard Montreal is the best city in Canada to live.