Ap klishta paristhi lo undi

aakathaai

4 hours ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Many house/aprtments in and around Patamatalanka/AshokNagar/Poranki or anywhere near to those.

Maa friend SC. Apartment konadaaniki velthe only ONE particular caste ki maatrame ammuthaamu annaru.

Rent ki kooda anthe.

adi valla karma..irrespective of caste SC/STtho pedha penta ani evvaru preffer cheyyaru...repoduna chinna godava aina SC n ST case pedtaru ani ..aina sollu kakpote evadanna apt ammukodaniki caste adigi vere caste aite ammam ...same caste aite freega 10kelandi antara...@3$%

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jalamkamandalam

• aakathaai

• idibezwada

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

adi valla karma..irrespective of caste SC/STtho pedha penta ani evvaru preffer cheyyaru...repoduna chinna godava aina SC n ST case pedtaru ani ..aina sollu kakpote evadanna apt ammukodaniki caste adigi vere caste aite ammam ...same caste aite freega 10kelandi antara...@3$%

4 hours ago, idibezwada said:

The..

1. The same situation is faced by non-K people in that region, its not just SC/STs, what do you say about it?

2. Have you tried studying in any Engineering college in VJA/Guntur? How non-Ks are treated like untouchables in VRSEC? 

Love-da-lo development evadiki kaavali vayya, manushulani manushulu gaa treat cheyyani region VJA.

If CBN can do anything about it, then he will become God. 

Development dhi yemundhi bro, Dec 16 gang-rape jarigina Noida/Gurgaon kuda highly developed regions ye.

14 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

fake news. AP is number 1. }?. ani chinna babu tweeted

meeru ide dream lo bathakandi.

ma dora ni susi nersukovale. edaina sare maaggavale ani lakkodobbali. ledante 2,3 bali pashuvulni chusi thagalbettukomanale. appudu gani gisontivanni raavu.

1 hour ago, jalamkamandalam said:

The..

1. The same situation is faced by non-K people in that region, its not just SC/STs, what do you say about it?

2. Have you tried studying in any Engineering college in VJA/Guntur? How non-Ks are treated like untouchables in VRSEC? 

Love-da-lo development evadiki kaavali vayya, manushulani manushulu gaa treat cheyyani region VJA.

If CBN can do anything about it, then he will become God. 

Development dhi yemundhi bro, Dec 16 gang-rape jarigina Noida/Gurgaon kuda highly developed regions ye.

1) lol...nuvvu nee sollu... almost all my frnds are from ayyapa nagar, poranki and tadigadapa who are christian, Reddy and vysyas...couple of them brought a new apt in Poranki to Nidamanuru road and kamayyathopu center

2) I am an Alumini of VRSEC and I know what happens in the college

prathodu interlo errati kaddi petinchukodam...malli veededho inperson face chesinattu kathal 10gada....ippatiki dblo chala mandi sollu chepparu...cut cheste okkadu kuda face cheyla...andaru frnds tolded, cousin tolded ani seppudu tappa...untouchables in VRSEC anta..lol..@3$%

39 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

1) lol...nuvvu nee sollu... almost all my frnds are from ayyapa nagar, poranki and tadigadapa who are christian, Reddy and vysyas...couple of them brought a new apt in Poranki to Nidamanuru road and kamayyathopu center

prathodu interlo errati kaddi petinchukodam...malli veededho inperson face chesinattu kathal 10gada....ippatiki dblo chala mandi sollu chepparu...cut cheste okkadu kuda face cheyla...andaru frnds tolded, cousin tolded ani seppudu tappa...untouchables in VRSEC anta..lol..@3$%

nippu lenide poga raadu kada thammi..

12 hours ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Not true brother. Hyderabad/Deccan Province was the richest Province of the British India.

See the youtube videos about Hyderabad in 1947 and its richness will be revealed. All the infrastructure like AP Assembly, Falunuma Palace and many Govt buildings were constructed during Nizam time.

Only additions in 75 years  after 1947 are Film City and IT Towers + some fly overs.

kondarki charitra telvadu vaya...

oka batch vuntadi..vallaki history ante 1983 nunde telusu.....pasupumayam ayinollaki lokam antha pasupe anatu...nasty nela ticket seetilu kotte batch, manadu iragateesadu ani chepukovadam thapa...abbe...pedaga waste andi...

42 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I have studied CSE in VRSEC and passed out in 1999 June.

4 years study lo yenni saarlu Collector Office ki vellamo gurthuledhu.

The worst period of my life. VRSEC got even much more worse after 1999. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

kondarki charitra telvadu vaya...

oka batch vuntadi..vallaki history ante 1983 nunde telusu.....pasupumayam ayinollaki lokam antha pasupe anatu...nasty nela ticket seetilu kotte batch, manadu iragateesadu ani chepukovadam thapa...abbe...pedaga waste andi...

Just like Pakistani school books start the History of Pakistan with the invasion of Mohammad Bin Qasim on Sindh.

1. Prior to that the only significant event in the human history is creation of Adam and Eve from Mud by Allah.

2. Second event is Mohammad's Birth and establishment of Islam.

3. And then invasion of Mohammad Bin Qasim

4. And then how India is separated from Pakistan because of Hindu crooks who took away all the wealth of Pakistan.

5. 1971 - Hindus in Bangladesh colluded with Hindus in India and are thus responsible for separation of B'desh.

Same is the history of TDP.

13 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

wows 18 yrs back sadivi edo ippudu face chesinattu septunnava...30 yrs back hydni n current hydni compare chesinattu undi nuv seppedi...my bro was 2006 passed out...tanu 2002lo join ayye appudu ilage baya paddadu...based on his assurance i joined in 2004...my cousin joined in 2008...none of us or our friends faced any shiat but you are still saying it got worse after 1999??...inthaki collector officeki deniki vellav..@3$%

12 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

1999lo passout antunav...so nuvu local aa?

10 hours ago, idibezwada said:

wows 18 yrs back sadivi edo ippudu face chesinattu septunnava...30 yrs back hydni n current hydni compare chesinattu undi nuv seppedi...my bro was 2006 passed out...tanu 2002lo join ayye appudu ilage baya paddadu...based on his assurance i joined in 2004...my cousin joined in 2008...none of us or our friends faced any shiat but you are still saying it got worse after 1999??...inthaki collector officeki deniki vellav..@3$%

Geraav - Out of the classes. We used to walk to Collector's Office for justice. But it would never be reported in Eenadu, because its an insult to their caste.

In 2002, I was in Bangalore. VRSEC became nation wide famous for one incident.

Kula pichi nethhiki yekki okadu ragging time lo oka junior ammayi meedha PASS posaadu. She went to Collector's Office and cried. Collector and Police Commissioner came and fcu-ked the Management like dogs. CBN also had to intervene.

Three kula pichi dogs were removed from the college but VRSEC management managed to issue BTech Pass certificates for them as they do not harm any of their caste members.

I think you also belong to their caste, you will never know the difference.

4 hours ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Geraav - Out of the classes. We used to walk to Collector's Office for justice. But it would never be reported in Eenadu, because its an insult to their caste.

In 2002, I was in Bangalore. VRSEC became nation wide famous for one incident.

Kula pichi nethhiki yekki okadu ragging time lo oka junior ammayi meedha PASS posaadu. She went to Collector's Office and cried. Collector and Police Commissioner came and fcu-ked the Management like dogs. CBN also had to intervene.

Three kula pichi dogs were removed from the college but VRSEC management managed to issue BTech Pass certificates for them as they do not harm any of their caste members.

I think you also belong to their caste, you will never know the difference.

Neyavva sollu nuvvu...vadu posindi pass kadu...G balisi bedirinchadaniki oka ammai chunni antinchadu..it became a big issue...vadu maa aunt valla collegue koduku...he is US now and people still treat him like shiat...nuvvu seppe 3lo 2 didnt even get btech certs aa profs didnt pass them in labs...memu chadive appudu kuda collo tirugutunde vallu...i dnt knw about the other one

4 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Neyavva sollu nuvvu...vadu posindi pass kadu...G balisi bedirinchadaniki oka ammai chunni antinchadu..it became a big issue...vadu maa aunt valla collegue koduku...he is US now and people still treat him like shiat...nuvvu seppe 3lo 2 didnt even get btech certs aa profs didnt pass them in labs...memu chadive appudu kuda collo tirugutunde vallu...i dnt knw about the other one

mak avanni telvayi vaya....

overall people in AP are happies...anthe...