evarina ee letter format untey ivvandi vayya plz

iam_who_iam

parents passport pick ki edo letter raasi sign cheyali anta kada, koddiga format untey ivvandi guys plz,

online lo dorakatedu

GOT IT, thanks guys

Sample Letter of Authorization

To: The US Department of State, Passport Services

To Whom it May Concern,

This letter serves to authorize the bearer, Mr/Ms___________________________________  to pick up my/our passports (Optional if for family and the passports of my family) (as indicated below) from Visa/Passport Collection Center on our/my behalf.

Personal information

(Note: please duplicate this section for each person whose passport is being picked up. )

Name on Passport

Passport Number

Authorized by:

(Your Name) (Printed or typed)

Your Signature:

Your Cell Phone Number:

Authorized Person’s Information

The Authorized Person’s Name:

(Name-printed or typed)

(Signatures)

(Date)

Note: By signing this authorization letter, I (your name) absolve (name of the issuing entity) of any responsibilities once the passports have been delivered and are in the possession of the person authorized to act on my/our behalf.

Your Signature and the signatures of all parties whose passport is being picked up.

Please attach to this form a copy of your National ID and a copy of the birth certificate of any children listed. 2. All applicants over 18 must sign this form and attach a copy of their National ID.

Signed: ______________ Signed: ______________ Signed:_________________

america baga alavatu ayindi anukunta baa neeku paddathi letters anii 

antha scene ledu kani simple gaa I'm giving authorization to so and so on behalf of so and so to pick up passport for me ani raseyi white paper meeda kinda signature undali paretns di and person evaraithe pick chestunnaro valla identiy proof unte saripothadi line lo niluchoni white paper meeda appude rasi techukuntaru deeniki online lo vethikava _%~

15 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

america baga alavatu ayindi anukunta baa neeku paddathi letters anii 

antha scene ledu kani simple gaa I'm giving authorization to so and so on behalf of so and so to pick up passport for me ani raseyi white paper meeda kinda signature undali paretns di and person evaraithe pick chestunnaro valla identiy proof unte saripothadi line lo niluchoni white paper meeda appude rasi techukuntaru deeniki online lo vethikava _%~

@3$%

To:

The Immigration Officer,

Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)

Re: My mother, ____________________________ entering USA on visitor’s visa on (DATE)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I live in USA at the address mentioned below. I am writing on behalf of my mother (_________________), since my mother is not fully conversant in English, I am writing on her behalf. The purpose of her visit is to spend valuable time with us and tour the country. Since, I’m a full time worker, I can only show her around and take her to various places on weekends and long weekends.  I will be accompanying them during their tour. A six months stay would thus allow her to not only do this, but to also spend some quality time with me and my relatives.

She already have a return ticket for___________________ and I have obtained health insurance for them for a period of [6] months. Therefore, I request you to grant them a stay for 6 months in USA.

Please contact me on 984-803-2919 if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

daku

idi nenu maa mom ki pettina letter

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

To:

The Immigration Officer,

Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)

Re: My mother, ____________________________ entering USA on visitor’s visa on (DATE)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I live in USA at the address mentioned below. I am writing on behalf of my mother (_________________), since my mother is not fully conversant in English, I am writing on her behalf. The purpose of her visit is to spend valuable time with us and tour the country. Since, I’m a full time worker, I can only show her around and take her to various places on weekends and long weekends.  I will be accompanying them during their tour. A six months stay would thus allow her to not only do this, but to also spend some quality time with me and my relatives.

She already have a return ticket for___________________ and I have obtained health insurance for them for a period of [6] months. Therefore, I request you to grant them a stay for 6 months in USA.

Please contact me on 984-803-2919 if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

daku

idi nenu maa mom ki pettina letter

TS adigindi endi nuvvu ichindi endi baaa baby_dc1

42 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

TS adigindi endi nuvvu ichindi endi baaa baby_dc1

ohh nenu US visit ani anukunna sorry my bad anyways adi kuda use avtadii kada later stages lo mobile dbing sarriga chudale

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

ohh nenu US visit ani anukunna sorry my bad anyways adi kuda use avtadii kada later stages lo mobile dbing sarriga chudale

ya saved bro with ur number  thank you,