Be Careful When....

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

What this guy has done is inexcusable knowing that he was deliberately attempting to have sex with a minor girl. Now his career, marital life is destroyed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5028739/Citibank-manager-jailed-trying-meet-girl-sex.html

I guess it's perhaps no better time to make a Public Service Announcement:

1) If you want to have casual sex - there are plenty legal, safe ways to do so - all you need to do is a bit of exploring.

2) Never ever attempt to have sex with a minor - or if you think you are hooking up - ensure she is not a minor.

3) Like the guy above - if you are married - and still want sex outside of marriage - you would be well advised to speak to your wife first and then join any polyamorous groups in your local community.

Bottomline - have sex - the safe and legal way :).

P.S. I deliberately did not point out what his ethnicity was ( although the news report does it for me )since this is not limited to one ethnicity or community nor do I want to create an impression that it's only our guys who are doing this.

NBC date line chudleda

2010 lo chusanu ,under 18 girls toh chat n meet 

manavallu bagane unnaru 

oka id name aite cognizantguy ani petkunnadu 

paedhophile Huntings past 10 yrs nundi jargutunay still enduku chestaro manollu ila

2 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

What this guy has done is inexcusable knowing that he was deliberately attempting to have sex with a minor girl. Now his career, marital life is destroyed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5028739/Citibank-manager-jailed-trying-meet-girl-sex.html

I guess it's perhaps no better time to make a Public Service Announcement:

1) If you want to have casual sex - there are plenty legal, safe ways to do so - all you need to do is a bit of exploring.

2) Never ever attempt to have sex with a minor - or if you think you are hooking up - ensure she is not a minor.

3) Like the guy above - if you are married - and still want sex outside of marriage - you would be well advised to speak to your wife first and then join any polyamorous groups in your local community.

Bottomline - have sex - the safe and legal way :).

P.S. I deliberately did not point out what his ethnicity was ( although the news report does it for me )since this is not limited to one ethnicity or community nor do I want to create an impression that it's only our guys who are doing this.

Point 3 lol