• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kirakporadu

• athili_duvva_combo

• vendetta

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, kirakporadu said:

Cheswyck and plantation are very near to my office baa.  planning to take a lease in either of them.

I think this place will suit you well since you seem to want to live around other desis. There are around 500 desi families living in that apartment complex. 

27 minutes ago, athili_duvva_combo said:

Just wanted to know if we can carry out our outdoor activities like running /jogging or tennis during winter months .. Ikkada Chicago lo winter 4 months anni mooskoni indoors lo koosovali..that's y asking 

You can, however please don't compare Charlotte to a mismanaged shith0le like Chicago full of gangs and gangsters. Winter weather again, not even close to being as bad as shitcago

7 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I love CLT.. chaala mandi friends unnaru.. missing it 

Yes it's a very nice city for those that want a peaceful, steady pace of life. I love Charlotte, as much as I did the first time I came here. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes it's a very nice city for those that want a peaceful, steady pace of life. I love Charlotte, as much as I did the first time I came here. 

house prices eh range lo vuntayi?

Just now, money_minded said:

house prices eh range lo vuntayi?

Depends on where you are looking and what kind of home you are looking at. 

Since you haven't specified what you are looking for, they can range anywhere from 100k for a small condo to a $3 million home in Lake Norman. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Depends on where you are looking and what kind of home you are looking at. 

Since you haven't specified what you are looking for, they can range anywhere from 100k for a small condo to a $3 million home in Lake Norman. 

lol...antey typical desi ani assume chesi cheptey chalu

3 minutes ago, money_minded said:

lol...antey typical desi ani assume chesi cheptey chalu

Okay if you are looking for a single home in Concord and surrounding areas it's around 400k to 450k now a days. That area is full of desis who've recently brought houses(last 3 years or so). You can find houses for around 300k-350k as well in some of the newer constructions around Concord. Same case with Fort Mill, South Carolina another area taken over by desis in recent times. 

Ballantyne is around 700k-800k as it's full of desis that settled there in the last 10 years. Waxhaw near NC/SC border is around 500k-700k range, if you move farther away from the desi infested areas you can find good homes in Indian Trail for 250k-300k but you won't have desis all around you. Mooresville is around the 400k range too now a days as it's been taken over by desis in recent times. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay if you are looking for a single home in Concord and surrounding areas it's around 400k to 450k now a days. That area is full of desis who've recently brought houses(last 3 years or so). You can find houses for around 300k-350k as well in some of the newer constructions around Concord. Same case with Fort Mill, South Carolina another area taken over by desis in recent times. 

Ballantyne is around 700k-800k as it's full of desis that settled there in the last 10 years. Waxhaw near NC/SC border is around 500k-700k range, if you move farther away from the desi infested areas you can find good homes in Indian Trail for 250k-300k but you won't have desis all around you. 

nice. thank you for the info. 

charlotte full of h1b desi sheet...cognizant people kuppalu vachi kampu chesaru...

bald and belly uncles ekkada chusina...

bay area ki charlotte ki comparision enti man...

bay area is next to world's silicon valley...

2 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

charlotte full of h1b desi sheet...cognizant people kuppalu vachi kampu chesaru...

Silicon Valley Bay Area lo undi kada?

11 minutes ago, BillMarkSteve said:

@3$%@3$%

Takes one to know one