luxury Sedan less than 45k

vickyt

58 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Mid size , compact and mid size were your options. Guilia compact size lite.. jag xe better daani kante

lexus showroom unte gs series test drivr cheyi and then volvo s90 test ride iyyi

then come to regular acura infi bmw nd mb

Yeah, its look better from outside but interior is very cheap and seating is very big issue.I'm 5'8'' and i don't have much room to move my legs when vehicle is on cruse and i'm in the driving seat.

Yeah, LX test ride cheyali next and S90 kosam chusa but i hardly found 1 or 2 certified vehicle in NJ and NYC area.  

Just now, vickyt said:

Yeah, its look better from outside but interior is very cheap and seating is very big issue.I'm 5'8'' and i don't have much room to move my legs when vehicle is on cruse and i'm in the driving seat.

Yeah, LX test ride cheyali next and S90 kosam chusa but i hardly found 1 or 2 certified vehicle in NJ and NYC area.  

are you automobile pre-sales engineer ? ch.thumb.gif.6d7eb62c38b6520a4bff3da3e56

35 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

kaka...however you plan to stretch till 45k...see if you can get a good deal on BMW 6 series..

2015/16 BMW 6=series...you can usually find one for 45-50k...

amazing vundi kaka 6 series..maa thamudu konnadu...zabardast vundi..

mari ekuva stretch aite tegalu tegutayemonani alochistuna kaka..asale trump thatha kopama ga unnadu manameeda