Babu kamal hassan aa comments endi

aakathaai

7 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

making love is a private thing ......no one has any issues if it is done privately ....but definitely not acceptable in public places,,,,,why don't you have sex in public if you are that open minded....pakkanodiki advice ichemundu ni corrective ness chusko first.........ee roju ila tiragatam repu adevado nanu mosam chesadu ani case lu pettatam ee talanoppi kante ......pillalni restrict cheyyatame better....

annaya nuvvu bajrang dal gallu em chesaro chusinavo ledo naaku telvadu nenu live la chusina kabatte chepthunna. hyd la neeku entha telso naaku telvadu gaani durgam cherugvu pothe podala chaatuki nuvvu cheppe panulu daily aithane untai . ee bajrang dal gallu just oka ammayi oka abbayi kalsi oka table meeda opposite opposite kurchioni ice cream thinta unte ochhi balavantham ga vallani bedirinchi aa porodini kotti aa pilla ni auto lo ekkinchi pampesaru aa pilla edusthunte side nunchi navvuthunnaru. edo justification ichhukoniki evariko power isthe repu repu velle desi taliban lekka tayyarayye chance undi antha varak teesukoni povaddu anede ee edupu antha 

1 minute ago, Vishwaksena said:

So where do you draw the line? Is holding hands ok for you? Is walking down the street together ok for you? Is riding together on a bike ok for you?

don't waste your time.

these people think they are geniuses. Not only are they fools, they lack basic morality too.

there's no side to them that can be appealed to, with reason.

5 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

nee feb14th point doesnt make sense to me. 

genuine kante time pass batch ye ekkuva man genuine love unnollu public places lo kiss lu ettukoru same pair next feb 14th ki kalisi untaro kooda doubt ye alaantolla valla impact untadi youth ki 

8 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

cow emi magic cheyyala it was born like that so it takes co2 and releases oxygen ....nuvvu emi magic chesavu ani oxygen pilustunnav????

oho nuvvu kuda ide baapatha brahmi24_0.gif

2 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

you have to study the prominence of desi cow...........go and check your knowledge .........I have done plenty of research on it........you are trying to argue with me on half baked truths

You don't know the basic respiratory function of a mammal. Spare me your lecture man.

What you know is propaganda, you are indoctrinated into thinking that cow is some supernatural extraordinary animal that does magic. Fact is it is just a dumb animal like others

Just now, Vishwaksena said:

Mari coral reefs ki poojalu cheyyi, Aavu ki enduku chesthunnav?

Ox helped me in Agriculture ...cow gave me milk for my nutrition  just like my mom after my birth....cow dung and urine  is used as  fertilisers .......I am proud cow  worshipper....cow is the only animal which can respond to human emotions........now it is up to your conciousness to judge why people worship cow,,,,,,,

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

don't waste your time.

these people think they are geniuses. Not only are they fools, they lack basic morality too.

there's no side to them that can be appealed to, with reason.

I am just trying to comprehend why an educated person who has seen the world would think in such a primitive way. It blows my mind

1 minute ago, Vishwaksena said:

You don't know the basic respiratory function of a mammal. Spare me your lecture man.

What you know is propaganda, you are indoctrinated into thinking that cow is some supernatural extraordinary animal that does magic. Fact is it is just a dumb animal like others

poyi avutho tiragara appudu telustundi dani viluva ento ....ni lanti prethi pichi poo gadu ikkadki ochi lecture lu istadu.....emi telsukokunda......

dudes if you so care, make a case for animal cruelty as immoral. and for everyone to shift to a vegetarian diet.

Even that case will have lots of logistical hurdles, like what do you do with milch cows and bulls that past their useful date?

so many thoughtful critiques that Hindu right wing can make to improve situation in India, but they focus only on baiting muslims. pathetic creatures.

Just now, nanda_jaffa said:

Ox helped me in Agriculture ...cow gave me milk for my nutrition  just like my mom after my birth....cow dung and urine  is used as  fertilisers .......I am proud cow  worshipper....cow is the only animal which can respond to human emotions........now it is up to your conciousness to judge why people worship cow,,,,,,,

maa baavi ideology maade mem vinam giphy.webp

1 minute ago, nanda_jaffa said:

Kodi guddu pedthadi kada danni worship cheyyava?

2 minutes ago, Vishwaksena said:

I am just trying to comprehend why an educated person who has seen the world would think in such a primitive way. It blows my mind

vaayabbooo medhavi vargam giphy.webp

poyi avutho tiragara appudu telustundi dani viluva ento ....ni lanti prethi pichi poo gadu ikkadki ochi lecture lu istadu.....emi telsukokunda......

Expected.. But nenu anukunna dani kanna late ga start chesav thittadam. Two pages mundu nuvve anukunta constructive argument blah blah annadi.

if you can, think deeply about this. if cow is special (it probably is, like any other animal that lives), then how can cows be saved.

They cannot be saved by gaurakshak bullshit. The cost of rearing cows/bulls/buffaloes are high, and that's why they are sent to slaughter houses after their use by date.

Think about how to kill these animals without industrialising the process of killing.

ideally cows shouldn't even exist, without man needing its milk. May be we should stop drinking milk and save cows/buffaloes, by not having them in the first place. lol.

1 hour ago, aakathaai said:

Nee gurinchi db pourulaki kooda same doubt

aadu manisha, bazaar lo evado mood osthey evarini padithe vallani d**** oche by product aadu. manishi kaadu kukka kanna heenam daridrudu