• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Ara_Tenkai

• Kool_SRG

• aakathaai

Popular Days

6 minutes ago, nken9354 said:

Sappudu cheyaka CBN ni chesi 10gurri PM the best ...

Technology revolution osthadhi, mana India economy parugulu teesthadhi asalu ika evadu aapaledu ...

U.S nunchi India ki osthayi companies anni ...

India will beat US on Tech front, and infrastructure and development and economy....

if he contests I will give him a chance...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

PMki:P:P:P

PM ki contest cheyyatam emundi bro india seperate ga , he can contest only for MP, if he wins and group of parties propose him then may have a chance.. He has no chance for that BTW.

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

PM ki contest cheyyatam emundi bro india seperate ga , he can contest only for MP, if he wins and group of parties propose him then may have a chance.. He has no chance for that BTW.

what i meant contest was... he needs to be projected as the PM candidate for the 3rd front or form an alliance well before the election campaign...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

what i meant contest was... he needs to be projected as the PM candidate for the 3rd front or form an alliance well before the election campaign...

Adi kalla jarigedi kaadu.... With AP having very less MP count its impossible to happen.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Adi kalla jarigedi kaadu.... With AP having very less MP count its impossible to happen.

I guess it happened but I am not sure if it was CBN for pM or CBN formed a third front and propsed some one for PM

11 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I guess it happened but I am not sure if it was CBN for pM or CBN formed a third front and propsed some one for PM

He was convener of United front(So called Third front) which Janata Dal had major MP seats it was just a rumor he might be considered for PM but with TDP strength so less just around 20 it was never going to happen.

This United front was supported by INC from outside just to keep BJP out , and Dewe gowda & IK Gujral were PM then for 2 -3 years. Later when Sitaram Kesari pulled the plug of supporting them  the govt fell..

Then subsequent election NDA formed govt which TDP was also a part.

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

thala tikka questions emundi bro... nuvve thala thikka answers isthu... finger print theft chesi bank account khali annav... ipppudu matram online hack chesi dabbulu dobbatleda... thats a security issue... u need to think of beefing up your security...

In my case i find aadhar useful so that people cannot find loop holes... and there will be centralized information... for ex: telephone bills can be cleared and the bank loans cannot be issued before aplclearing the previous ones...

nenu aadhar valla problems telusukuntunna... nuvvu nee impatience...chal 

bank account hack chesthunnara? etla chesthunnarabba? bank accounts online lo hack chesina ghanudu evado cheppu oo saari chooddaam, recent ga. hack chesedhi only on physical things like cards, and on machines where the account is accessed unsafely.

Aadhar duplicates kuppalu kuppalu create chesthunnaru. It means they have an extra weapon to hack bank accounts now, not less. that's why your argument is silly. Aadhar decreases security, not increase it. 

aadhar itself is a loophole. centralized information with a fingerprint info which can be obtained from many contractors who took your aadhar fingerprints and can match it with a number. pretty much, aadhar is fcuked, as far as security goes.

to avoid this, now govt will say 2FA for simple things like accessing bank accounts. its all a mess.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

what do you mean, not sure? not sure of what? make your case clearly.

I am not sure how it is implemented there... those were the countries that were using ID cards similar to aadhar...

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

bank account hack chesthunnara? etla chesthunnarabba? bank accounts online lo hack chesina ghanudu evado cheppu oo saari chooddaam, recent ga. hack chesedhi only on physical things like cards, and on machines where the account is accessed unsafely.

Aadhar duplicates kuppalu kuppalu create chesthunnaru. It means they have an extra weapon to hack bank accounts now, not less. that's why your argument is silly. Aadhar decreases security, not increase it. 

aadhar itself is a loophole. centralized information with a fingerprint info which can be obtained from many contractors who took your aadhar fingerprints and can match it with a number. pretty much, aadhar is fcuked, as far as security goes.

to avoid this, now govt will say 2FA for simple things like accessing bank accounts. its all a mess.

So by just having a duplicate Aadhar, how can you empty some other person's bank account.

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I am not sure how it is implemented there... those were the countries that were using ID cards similar to aadhar...

check the list again, and see which countries implemented biometric cards. definitely not the countries we would call as democratic countries.