Bastards

4Vikram

16 minutes ago, uttermost said:

try to think 2-3 statemens ahead when you respond. because you already know what my response to this idiotic statement would be.

you are better off without making it. save your righteous indignation for the trolls who'll come into this thread now to attack me personally. Have fun. Just don't bore me with chillara arguments.

same nenu kuda adhe chepta nuvu kuda chepe mundu oka rendu mudu sarlu alochinchukoni chepu, maaku kuda bore kodutundi nvu cheppe chillara arguments chusi chusi. Chill 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• 4Vikram

• johnubhai_01

• aakathaai

Popular Days

1 minute ago, reality said:

We may have to stick to terms and conditions that were agreed upon at the time of division along with the agreed demarcation of Radcliffe.

We can’t go for such referendum in a sovereign country like India. 

That is an excuse for not conducting the referendum. Even UK conducted Scottish referendum. 

Kashmir absolutely lives under the boot of India. Look at Catalonia, that had autonomy (real autonomy, not the fake autonomy kashmir enjoys) defied its central govt to conduct a referendum. Something like that is not possible in Kashmir. The army will brand any youth who talk in that fashion as terrorists, and conduct raids to kill them. and the Indian public will swallow that sh1t as gospel too.

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

same nenu kuda adhe chepta nuvu kuda chepe mundu oka rendu mudu sarlu alochinchukoni chepu, maaku kuda bore kodutundi nvu cheppe chillara arguments chusi chusi. Chill 

lol. nuvvu cheppey arguments ki moral basis ni defend cheyyagalava? 

if you look hard inside your arguments, you'll find that you are turning into an asshole.

nannu taunt chesthey emi raadhu.

nationalists are so rattled, that they can't argue.

they can only call names, and make personal observations. lol.

I feel s0rry for the pathetic lives they lead, that they need to hold on to the idea of a country that kills people indiscriminately, to feel good about themselves.

47 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

kamal saab ni kooda mee baaviloki pilichi bobbatlu ettaava paithyam choopisthunnadu

andaru baavi lo kappaley ley. atleast pakkanodini champamani govt ni rechagottey kappa kaakuntey chaalu. 

24 minutes ago, uttermost said:

if you look hard inside your arguments, you'll find that you are turning into an asshole.

ithe poyyi abbasi gani chulli cheeku

3 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

Anna medha sakthi ne sankisthunava nuuvu, dont form an opinion on anna, but he can have his opinoin on every one, thst his right LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL k2s

5 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

Anna medha sakthi ne sankisthunava nuuvu, dont form an opinion on anna, but he can have his opinoin on every one, thst his right LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL k2s

artham ainadi 

5 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

Cheyyali ante, 

4Vikram

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

okay just dont get carried away man, hold your tongue while talking. I never said and I expect the same with you as well. Maintain that.

inka vere pani em ledu anukuntunava janalaki ikada?

nuvu chepevi defend cheskolenidi naavi nenu cheskolena man

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

okay just dont get carried away man, hold your tongue while talking. I never said and I expect the same with you as well. Maintain that.

inka vere pani em ledu anukuntunava janalaki ikada?

nuvu chepevi defend cheskolenidi naavi nenu cheskolena man

lol. meekem pani untey naakenduku? when you argue, you should read what the person says, and not repeat sh1t as if it makes an argument.

evado ochi naa parents meedha comment chesetappudu smiley esey tappudu leni noppi ippudu osthondha. lol. 

hold your tongue aa. haha..

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

lol. Kashmir lo locals ni pellets tho ghoranga injure chesinappudu.. just sympathies for the victims..

ippudu opposite jaruguthey 'bastards' aa.. lol.

nationalist people will never learn the value of human life. for them, both the aggressor and victims are the same.

ask your country to get out of kashmir, if you are so concerned for your jawans.

Arrey Make a LoV Day....

Nuvvu India waapas elina annav kada....

why the eff you went to my Country when u hate it.

2 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Arrey Make a LoV Day....

Nuvvu India waapas elina annav kada....

why the eff you went to my Country when u hate it.

its not 'your' country moron. I can visit whatever country you want to.