Who's the greatest db'ian?

uttermost

by that I mean, who's the biggest d1ck ever in this db? 

I can think of a few names. some of them are not active, but I base it on how they never argue, and only attack. psycopk in the list because as an admin, he shouldnt even post the kind of threads he posts. I'm sure he does it for kicks, and to poison the well.

snowbabu, arya, psycopk, babumohan (forgot his id), 

I've not included people who attack me, because they are losers. If you can add names, we'll make a poll.

don't waste time saying lazybugger, uttermost, etc.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• aakathaai

• fake_Bezawada

• ARRJUN_REDDY

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

biggest useless mf of this DB is and was narsi aka laybugger aka uttermost aka labor edava of this DB and no one in this DB could come close to you...stop licking other asses and go get some life man

1 minute ago, ARRJUN_REDDY said:

biggest useless mf of this DB is and was narsi aka laybugger aka uttermost aka labor edava of this DB and no one in this DB could come close to you...stop licking other asses and go get some life man

lol. don't worry you won't make it to the list, with this idiotic comment.

watching Arjun Reddy 50 times wont help you become a d1ck. Its an innate quality. you're already a loser. :) 

Just now, uttermost said:

again! the whole DB knows that you are the biggest dickk ever labor ganivi stop being a rakhi sawant and go get a life u useless mf

1 minute ago, ARRJUN_REDDY said:

again! the whole DB knows that you are the biggest dickk ever labor ganivi stop being a rakhi sawant and go get a life u useless mf

I also know the whole db is a bunch of pansies who can't handle an opinion. so what?

you are still way off the mark from exploring your inner Arjun Reddy. lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Manasu ki nachhaka poyinaa, reverse lo rendu naatu boothulu 10gu reverse lo.,, you can reduce lot of noise with that... trust me it works...@3$%

Just now, aakathaai said:

Ehe oorkoo edhava mokhamaatam nuvvoo nee manasuki telvada enti 

If you were a d1ck, I would instinctively avoid arguments with you. you are just a sad person who thinks the world revolves around you. anthey.

Just now, reality said:

Manasu ki nachhaka poyinaa, reverse lo rendu naatu boothulu 10gu reverse lo.,, you can reduce lot of noise with that... trust me it works...@3$%

But I'm not programmed to do it. I know it works. But I'm unable to.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I also know the whole db is a bunch of pansies who can't handle an opinion. so what?

you are still way off the mark from exploring your inner Arjun Reddy. lol.

again you are that road side dog that barks even if stones are pelted at you...enni sarlu kukkani 10ginattu 10gal ra bhai ninnu db anta....id lu lepesina gedanee untav chal dengeyyy db nunchi 

Just now, ARRJUN_REDDY said:

again you are that road side dog that barks even if stones are pelted at you...enni sarlu kukkani 10ginattu 10gal ra bhai ninnu db anta....id lu lepesina gedanee untav chal dengeyyy db nunchi 

how many times are you going to repeat the same sh1t?

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

If you were a d1ck, I would instinctively avoid arguments with you. you are just a sad person who thinks the world revolves around you. anthey.

Plzz odarp me chempa ki chempa chethiloo cheyyy