Who's the greatest db'ian?

uttermost

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

how many times are you going to repeat the same sh1t?

again u are barking...arey drainage dog dont you have anything to do in life u uselss mf

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• aakathaai

• fake_Bezawada

• ARRJUN_REDDY

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ARRJUN_REDDY said:

again u are barking...arey drainage dog dont you have anything to do in life u uselss mf

lets have one name other than my alternate ids. you seem to know about his db more than I do. I just listed the names of people I'm little hesitant to provoke. I don't follow majority threads here, and don't know other hidden gems.

may be you know. tell no.

mr. arjun reddy,

make sure they shouldn't have attacked me. because every single guy who attacks me relentlessly definitely suffers from a complex, and they cannot be classified as d1cks.

so you fail too. s0rry. :( 

you can try with another id.

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Then don’t respond to shitt man... as if you are acknowledging it...

I'm experimenting with my patience. its a very fruitful experience. 

anyway not responding won't stop the deluge of comments. Its just people letting off their steam. let them. Lets see when they realise their silliness.

I'm concerned if I have missed the coolest d1ck in this db. I want to make sure I covered most bases here.

I'm experimenting with my patience. its a very fruitful experience. 

anyway not responding won't stop the deluge of comments. Its just people letting off their steam. let them. Lets see when they realise their silliness.

I'm concerned if I have missed the coolest d1ck in this db. I want to make sure I covered most bases here.

Enjaaay @3$%

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

dexxmma ee voting racha endi..nuvve eyyi oka poll with whoever u think..janalu decide sestar whos a celebrity and whos a legend 

I don't think they understood what I was asking. let us have a conversation, so you are clear what I was asking in the original post.

Poll can be made later.

2 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

dexxmma ee voting racha endi..nuvve eyyi oka poll with whoever u think..janalu decide sestar whos a celebrity and whos a legend 

Image result for mohan babu gif

Uttermost annai progress card lu isthunna vynam db anthata Nelakonna uthkantatha. @3$%

I don't think they understood what I was asking. let us have a conversation, so you are clear what I was asking in the original post.

Poll can be made later.

so whats the criteria

Just now, boeing747 said:

so whats the criteria

cool, caustic, provocative, abusive, thin skin, indifference after the thin skin, popular. basically sociopathic tendencies.

psycopk makes the list just based on the indifference he shows to people who attack him. That I think is the most important criteria.