Cheppetodu Halwa Ayithe

MadaM

cheppetodu halwa ayithe vinetodu vendetta.

Out of those  jobs, Two are FT...IBM and Google. I left IBM and Google FT's..

It depends on how you master yourself in the interview. These are the common set of questions any interviewer would love to ask but we need to involve in more constructive conversation with the interviewer. No interviewer on earth will be master of everything. Pick out few points or look for common interests ...at least it has worked for me. 

For me, FT is a big NO. I love contracting and love to keep changing jobs and roles. Not a typical guy who would love to do a FT and settle down in one place and wait till we die. 

veedu chesidi emo fake pakodi desi company lo job Google FT vadilesadu anta @3$%

intha kante darunam untada?? 

desi comapny lo manager post anta, malla adhi offshore team lo cordination role. roju rathrantha pani chese eedu. malla google ft ibm ft left anta. ante ee job cheyyaniki ah jobs vadilesadu anta @3$%

I think the guy u talking abwt has lot of anxiety symptoms. Unless treated, they couldn't survive... neither in job nor life. Seen a few of them already.. 

14 hours ago, MadaM said:

veedu chesidi emo fake pakodi desi company lo job Google FT vadilesadu anta @3$%

intha kante darunam untada?? 

desi comapny lo manager post anta, malla adhi offshore team lo cordination role. roju rathrantha pani chese eedu. malla google ft ibm ft left anta. ante ee job cheyyaniki ah jobs vadilesadu anta @3$%

endho ra jobs bochedu unnay anta get job ra ch.thumb.gif.6d7eb62c38b6520a4bff3da3e56