Calling @uttermost nee friends

princeofheaven

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nee idelogy enti? anni telisinattu pose kotti, question adigithey paraar avvatama? @3$% 

nuvvu cheppe hinduism brahmanism BJP etc ideas ave nee ideology account lo padesa 

comments at peaks

Welcome to freedom., though it is hard. You are right, this hinduism is clearly some sort of brahamnical theocracy, though, I don’t believe that vedic brahmanism was this. My guess is that, many of those munda/austro asiatic people claimed themselves as brahmans and brought all this. Real brahmanism was clearly a race based culture.

And on vishnu, yes, he has parallel with norse lord loki. Actually, these hindus have none of their lords. They worship caucasoid nordic warlods in their purans, except parashurama who is more celtic types. Even ram is a druidic warrior. And krishna is a subsaharan dark caucasoid, still not a hind.

There’s a norse lord freryr, which is derived from Frawjaz, and in sanskrit it is varaha. You can see the connect. And Lord Freyr had a vehicle gullinbursti, and varaha has pig face. In both the stories, they battle for earth. The old sanskrit indeed have lot of nordic elements in it.

My guess is that some ancient civilization came here, enslaved them before they lost their rule, but these people never changed.

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

comments at peaks

Welcome to freedom., though it is hard. You are right, this hinduism is clearly some sort of brahamnical theocracy, though, I don’t believe that vedic brahmanism was this. My guess is that, many of those munda/austro asiatic people claimed themselves as brahmans and brought all this. Real brahmanism was clearly a race based culture.

And on vishnu, yes, he has parallel with norse lord loki. Actually, these hindus have none of their lords. They worship caucasoid nordic warlods in their purans, except parashurama who is more celtic types. Even ram is a druidic warrior. And krishna is a subsaharan dark caucasoid, still not a hind.

There’s a norse lord freryr, which is derived from Frawjaz, and in sanskrit it is varaha. You can see the connect. And Lord Freyr had a vehicle gullinbursti, and varaha has pig face. In both the stories, they battle for earth. The old sanskrit indeed have lot of nordic elements in it.

My guess is that some ancient civilization came here, enslaved them before they lost their rule, but these people never changed.

this is partly true. Vedic gods are theorized to have come from a proto Indo european religion, and that's why norse, vedic, and roman gods share a lot of similarities.

Just now, uttermost said:

this is partly true. Vedic gods are theorized to have come from a proto Indo european religion, and that's why norse, vedic, and roman gods share a lot of similarities.

vinna TNR interview lo kancha illaiah cheppadu

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

vinna TNR interview lo kancha illaiah cheppadu

I don't know what kancha said. this is the accepted theory.

edho troll cheyyali ani thega try chesthunnav. endhuko artham kaatla.

1 minute ago, aakathaai said:

Vedic gods eppudoo sathya yugam kritham nundi unnaaru far ancient when compared to roman gods nuvvendo reverse chepthunnav 

date dhi emundi, manam em raasthey adhey date. emanna fossil samples unnaya paadaa.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't know what kancha said. this is the accepted theory.

edho troll cheyyali ani thega try chesthunnav. endhuko artham kaatla.

ninnu troll cheste em ostadi saami, ne friends dorikaru ani post esa

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

ninnu troll cheste em ostadi saami, ne friends dorikaru ani post esa

sami, emosthundho neekey teliyali. nannu aduguthunnava.

vodiley. I have nothing to learn from you. you have nothing to learn from me.

the decent thing is to avoid and ignore me. thanks.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

date dhi emundi, manam em raasthey adhey date. emanna fossil samples unnaya paadaa.

Antha daaka avasaramla ramasethu ramayana kalamlo kattinattu proofs unnai arabia ocean lo dwaraka nagaram demolosh aina proofs  morning news paper lo esasu pandavula lakka illu up lo ivanni 5000 AD ki mundu jariginavi ivi chaalava