Hospital bill after labor

siritptpras

Mostly Desi consultant insurance plans patient responsibility untundi..but recently one friend told he got some 6k bill but he never paid he delayed and negotiated with hospital they waived bill not sure how true..

Just want to know if any one have gone through wife delivery in us how much u paid..patient responsibility..i know it depends on plan..but Indian witches provide very good insurance..but just want to know abt avg Desi consultant plans..

Meeku bill vachiunte and did u worked out with hospital any workaround to get discount in bills..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siritptpras

• Spartan

• mettastar

• kasi

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, siritptpras said:

Mostly Desi consultant insurance plans patient responsibility untundi..but recently one friend told he got some 6k bill but he never paid he delayed and negotiated with hospital they waived bill not sure how true..

Just want to know if any one have gone through wife delivery in us how much u paid..patient responsibility..i know it depends on plan..but Indian witches provide very good insurance..but just want to know abt avg Desi consultant plans..

Meeku bill vachiunte and did u worked out with hospital any workaround to get discount in bills..

BTW congratulations... eee topic paina post vesaav ante u becoming father anamata

maa case lo AROUND $600  including epidural medication..good insurance at the same time monthly 380 pay chesaaa...

Just now, siritptpras said:

simple vayya...please use brains here

nee insurance ki max deductible untundhi kada!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, siritptpras said:

they will give you payment options...check the hospital

discount adigithea, they will ask you your paystubs and stuff....you fall into the poor category, they might give to some discounts 

27 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

BTW congratulations... eee topic paina post vesaav ante u becoming father anamata

maa case lo AROUND $600  including epidural medication..good insurance at the same time monthly 380 pay chesaaa...

Thanks for info

28 minutes ago, kasi said:

simple vayya...please use brains here

nee insurance ki max deductible untundhi kada!!!!!!

Ok deductible untundi and out of pocket kooda untundi I will try to use brain here..

5 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

3000$ deductible undi nadhi, on top of it another 1-2k pay chesi unta, my wife had c-section

My deductible is 500 and out of pocket max is 2500. Got bill for 2500 will be paying.thanks for info

32 minutes ago, kasi said:

they will give you payment options...check the hospital

discount adigithea, they will ask you your paystubs and stuff....you fall into the poor category, they might give to some discounts 

Mostly we don't fall in to this category..just enquired..

30 minutes ago, siritptpras said:

Ok deductible untundi and out of pocket kooda untundi I will try to use brain here..

max deductible untundhi..that includes OOP.........anything more than that...Insurance will take care