if you cant take your mind of a things that are bugging you....

kasi

if you cant take your mind of a thing that is bugging you........

from my experience, get an xbox/ps (the new games are extremely great in graphics and are very immersive)

this will really help you take your mind off of things that constantly bug you.....

it can be depression, job issues, family issues.....any issues that make you mentally weak 

confidence is the driving force for every thing.......you make better decision when your are mentally healthy and strong 

THE ONLY WAY TO NOT THINK ABOUT SOMETHING, IS THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE 

Just now, kasi said:

from my experience, get an xbox/ps (the new games are extremely great in graphics and are very immersive)

this will really help you take your mind off of things that constantly bug you.....

it can be depression, job issues, family issues.....any issues that make you mentally weak 

confident is the driving force for every thing.......you make better decision when your are mentally healthy and strong 

Jai cbn

1 minute ago, kasi said:

confidence is the driving force for every thing.......you make better decision when your are mentally healthy and strong 

I prefer meditation or yoga or some outdoor activity  instead of sitting again in front of electronics after full day of work to get things out of your mind... 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

I prefer meditation or yoga or some outdoor activity  instead of sitting again in front of electronics after full day of work to get things out of your mind... 

if you have that determination and patience to yoga/mediation....you are at a good spot 

i was talking more about people like me.....i hate yoga/gym, i found that this an easy solution. 

going outside is fine, but the real issue is when you are alone at home, and these thoughts keep coming back and back...driving you crazy 

18 minutes ago, kasi said:

if you have that determination and patience to yoga/mediation....you are at a good spot 

i was talking more about people like me.....i hate yoga/gym, i found that this an easy solution. 

going outside is fine, but the real issue is when you are alone at home, and these thoughts keep coming back and back...driving you crazy 

Yes xbox or ps4 helps......

But its better to go out and meet new ppl in some activity need not be gym itself

6 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Yes xbox or ps4 helps......

But its better to go out and meet new ppl in some activity need not be gym itself

and these xbox/PS is for people who cant do that..so ala

2 minutes ago, Duryodana said:

y run away from things bugging u

xbox katteyagane malli bugging estart

its temporary solution

waste 

%$#$

nope ala kadu

just as an example......if you have an @sshole boss, and you come home frustrated and if you show that frustration at home...that mood will continue at home too, motham penta penta 

intlo kuda godavalu start avuthay 

if you have a very bad day....oka 1hr games adav anuko.......that will take your mind of your @sshole boss......your mind will be little clear

just think about it 

but nenu candy crush aadithene...adhi chaala bother chesthundi all day. I see candycrush in everything all day.

similar with video games.. I have too much addiction for games..there were days I played em all day. sorry cant go to video games again