next April release dates

manadonga

1 minute ago, ROMM said:

just to show the evidence man. how people in this db treat you ani.. pundakor gaadivi ela ardam avutundi @3$%

did you ever see someone quoting you and saying hi?? no body did and no body ever until you suck your anti's dick like uttermost.

Evidence ? 

Hehe...

i don’t expect anyone to say hi....nee laga beggar bratuku anukuntunavemo

oh..so you felt I give utmost respect o people like you ? Oh fcuk..

arey nuv inkoka planet mida vunatu vunnav..

poi ra...chetulu kaali lev

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Evidence ? 

Hehe...

i don’t expect anyone to say hi....nee laga beggar bratuku anukuntunavemo

oh..so you felt I give utmost respect o people like you ? Oh fcuk..

arey nuv inkoka planet mida vunatu vunnav..

poi ra...chetulu kaali lev

frustration lol.. so worked as labor in hotel cleaning cups and plates in uk??

who got thrown out??? who joined fake job??

first get a life.and my sincere suggestion is try some real women and have fun. atleast your life will change. my 2 cents to you dickhead

22 minutes ago, ROMM said:

frustration lol.. so worked as labor in hotel cleaning cups and plates in uk??

who got thrown out??? who joined fake job??

first get a life.and my sincere suggestion is try some real women and have fun. atleast your life will change. my 2 cents to you dickhead

Hehe..!!! 

Wow..another new theory ?????

come on man...stick to one theory..

Inside Talk: Mahesh May Drop From Race

April 27th was likely to become a battled field till last Sunday as both Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya and Mahesh Babu's Bharat Anu Nenu have decided to lock horns. But the story changed completely with the entry of '2 Point 0' which is targeting the same date.

Both the producers of these two Telugu films have started a fight together on Rajnikanth's film saying that it's unfair to fix release date of a big film without taking regional releases into consideration. But it seems like Mahesh's producer are readying a backup plan as well. 

Reports are coming that DVV Danayya is now keen to release his film on April 13th, leaving the fight with Rajnikanth to Allu Arjun. That's nearly two weeks in advance to what they have planned. The producer is said to be fixing this date such that there will be no fight with 2 Point 0 and there will be no problem even if Naa Peru Surya advances to 20th. 

At the same time, another rumour being heard is that Director Koratala Siva is now looking forward to changing the title of the film as well. Though they have registered the title already, it's being said that a change is on the cards. 

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

April 27th was likely to become a battled field till last Sunday as both Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya and Mahesh Babu's Bharat Anu Nenu have decided to lock horns. But the story changed completely with the entry of '2 Point 0' which is targeting the same date.

Both the producers of these two Telugu films have started a fight together on Rajnikanth's film saying that it's unfair to fix release date of a big film without taking regional releases into consideration. But it seems like Mahesh's producer are readying a backup plan as well. 

Reports are coming that DVV Danayya is now keen to release his film on April 13th, leaving the fight with Rajnikanth to Allu Arjun. That's nearly two weeks in advance to what they have planned. The producer is said to be fixing this date such that there will be no fight with 2 Point 0 and there will be no problem even if Naa Peru Surya advances to 20th. 

At the same time, another rumour being heard is that Director Koratala Siva is now looking forward to changing the title of the film as well. Though they have registered the title already, it's being said that a change is on the cards. 

mana M family heros vastuntr,e evadayina tappoukovalsidne ani maa BUNNY VYAS balla guddi mari cheppadu 

grammar.gif