NRI Housing loan Info !

TampaBangaram

Bhayyas ... housing loan info kavali ... manaki ae banks best ... reasonable interest rate and good customer service kosam.. checked couple of banks but not sure which is good for me ... 

already loan teeskunna vallu experiences share cheskuntaru Ani manavi !!!

6 minutes ago, TampaBangaram said:

Bhayyas ... housing loan info kavali ... manaki ae banks best ... reasonable interest rate and good customer service kosam.. checked couple of banks but not sure which is good for me ... 

ltt

Na colleague oka athanu ..... Hdfc lo teeskunadu ... He said customer service is okay .... Again, in his case, his father was managing his things in india. He was only  mailing (FedEx) required docs to his family. 

7 hours ago, krishnote3 said:

Hdfc ayithe good on current situations like visa extension ..working on receipt they provide loans

Thank you bro ... interest rates range emanna telsa ? 

16 hours ago, TampaBangaram said:

Check with LIC housing finance...

customer service antava...home loan teesukunaka pedaga custservice pani vundadu...koncham better rates and simplified process 

hurry and rush lo vunte go with those private players...Icici, hdfc, Kotak etc

Private banks House loan strategy marchayi.  Loan process is easy and simple kani andulonchi bayatiki raavatam kastam. valla processing fee kuda ekkuve. Konni private banks including HDFC, ICIC, etc., don't accept you to pay-off early and close your loan account. 20 years Interest kadithe gani nee papers release chayyaru.

For Ex, If you have the loan term of 20 yrs and paid your EMI for 9 years and if you are willing to pay off the left over Principal in the next  year, they won't let you do that. You have to pay the full 240 months EMI to get your house papers back. 

I took loan from Andhra Bank, process was easy and simple. My father started the process in the Bank and I emailed my copies of Ids, W2s, offer letters to the Bank Manager and they approved in a week.

I took Special power of Attorney from Indian consulate and sent it to my dad for Loan and house registration purpose. 

13 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

Private banks House loan strategy marchayi.  Loan process is easy and simple kani andulonchi bayatiki raavatam kastam. valla processing fee kuda ekkuve. Konni private banks including HDFC, ICIC, etc., don't accept you to pay-off early and close your loan account. 20 years Interest kadithe gani nee papers release chayyaru.

For Ex, If you have the loan term of 20 yrs and paid your EMI for 9 years and if you are willing to pay off the left over Principal in the next  year, they won't let you do that. You have to pay the full 240 months EMI to get your house papers back. 

I took loan from Andhra Bank, process was easy and simple. My father started the process in the Bank and I emailed my copies of Ids, W2s, offer letters to the Bank Manager and they approved in a week.

I took Special power of Attorney from Indian consulate and sent it to my dad for Loan and house registration purpose. 

Thank you bro 😊👍

15 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Check with LIC housing finance...

customer service antava...home loan teesukunaka pedaga custservice pani vundadu...koncham better rates and simplified process 

hurry and rush lo vunte go with those private players...Icici, hdfc, Kotak etc

Thank you bro 😊👍

17 hours ago, Maryadaramanna said:

1st of all...once you take a loan..closing out is a bad idea..interest motham initial emislo dobestaru..thn whts the pnt in closing the act