FRDI Act

Warangalbidda

27 minutes ago, batman2 said:

andhuke cheptha first info sarrigga thelusko before vaagudu......like some1 mentioned earlier bjp votes increased compared to 2012.

wait for karnataka election before you shoot your mouth off.....also buy some burnol and save it you will need that

I have just given my opinion and yes let's wait see who needs burnol no point in being aggressive congi same last time now bjp 

55 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

If am not wrong they said voters percentage for bjp was more than previous time 

Percentage doesn't matter see how many seats they and the margin they won 

One area more votes other areas no votes more seats are required

3 hours ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Also ni bank lo enta balance vundi? Ni money teeskoni bank ettestaru antava? SBI lo petuko

3 hours ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Nuvu em suffer ayinavo cheppu.cards leva? Why use cash?

Weddings kosam invitation card theskoni poye Mana paisal manam theskundi da demonetization, cards antava per transaction ki charges collect chesevi mana lav da la banks..

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

when they are planning to bail out the stressed companies with depositors money.

are they giving any assurance of returning that amount back to the depositor.?

if yes then how..

veetiki answers ivvakunda e bill pass aite matram..India lo FD lu anni ettestaru janalu. 

aa  devala theesthunna bank lo shares isthaadu anta Image result for brahmi laughing gif 

i think that's not the only thing in the bill media highlight cheyyadam valla adhokkate bill anukuntunnaru